The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nightside's Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Veteran roleplayers from other servers may recognize me or my character Raivinn. I'm a sucker for MMOs, and roleplay in particular. I've had quite a history of roleplaying in World of Warcraft, for perhaps 5-6 years or so. While my main game for roleplaying is now Lord of the Rings Online, I missed working with the lore of the Warcraft universe and decided to come back to this game.

I like to get involved in communities with my speciality in music. I've composed and recorded short themes and background music for characters, organizations, and events.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Canada. I speak English and limited Finnish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be honest, I've never been much of a fan of World of Warcraft, besides the lore and RP servers, and I haven't played any of the other Warcraft games. I'd heard much about the game as a teenager. When my friend got a subscription, she was willing to share it with me. The game didn't stick with me, as I wasn't willing to pay monthly to play, until I discovered private servers. My first one was a Blizzlike, but the long hours of grinding still didn't hold my attention. So I started exploring other servers, and came across a roleplaying server. (which I can't remember for the life of me) I picked up on the concepts of roleplay quickly, and I've brought it with me to all the MMOs I've ever played that featured any roleplaying community.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I'd seen this server mentioned on other RP servers, several years ago. As I said before, I missed roleplaying in the Warcraft universe, and I began looking for a new roleplay server. I then noticed this one was still running and I was amazed. I figured that this community MUST be doing something right. The professionalism and the faithfulness and attention to Warcraft lore particularly interests me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm fond of drama-style character/story development, politics, conspiracies, and mysteries. My favourite character is mysterious and questionnable, and her acquaintances are unsure about her allegiance, morality, or goals. However, I don't like to push this fact or the mystery deliberately, or make a big deal out of it. Rather, I let her actions speak for her and allow other characters to form their opinions about her over a length of time. I prefer to avoid conflict, and I'm not that interested in combat RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
While my favourite character is a Blood Elf Nethermancer, other characters I create are usually Human due to their diversity. This is simply to easily fit a character concept with a race. Other than this advantage, I don't have any preference to a specific race or class. To be honest, there are some races I don't have any experience roleplaying as.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have fun, and to find a refined, experienced server with a long history. I see some true professionals roleplaying on this server, some with encyclopedic knowledge of the Warcraft universe, and I want to be part of that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. As I stated in the roleplay I enjoy, I prefer to let other characters form their own opinions about mine. I enjoy being in the side-character or extra role much more than spotlight, especially fitting into someone else's story.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Can I do this another time? I'd like to roleplay first to polish up on my storytelling.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As I've stated earlier, I like to compose music for the community, melodies that a character could relate to. After I get settled in, I'm willing to do such for this community as well.
Hey there, Nightside, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

A fellow musician!

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Welcome to the Server! :D
Much appreciated!
The pain is still mine