The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

NinJa's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well.... as a player im not a fast lvl , i dont realy know how to set my Talent Points , But im alweasy in for a laugh and chill out with the peapol i play with :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from the Netherlands , my primary language is Dutch , but i speaK english Pretty good =)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
well my cousin alweas plays Wow.. and at his B-day he aks me do you whant to play wow i was like why not
and he bought my first 1 month free , and i loved it!

What made you seek our server over others?:
well today i was googleing 3.2 rp servers , and yours was on the top :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well i can enjoy Every Rp

What is your favorite race/class? Why:
Gnome , i mean cmon! who cant say no to that little man :D
Roque , I just so c00l being a rogue , i just love the feeling that your a assasin

What are your expectations of this server
Well i hope its Mature , Fun , and full with Bright thinking ppl :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most:
The Strickt Mature Rule , finally a server with mature rules , and grammer =D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
''late in the night , When the moon shine's bright , a small shadow is what you see"
is the discription of the scroll.. .The Roque is sharpening his blade . waiting for the Blood Elf to lurk his way out
After a while the roque see's the Blood Elf Running in fear , looking back if he lost the roque
but what he forgot is that a roque think 3 steps ahead. The rogue was ready , his blade dripping from the poisen
The blood elf stopping for air , ''this is my chance'' the roque slowly get into his cloak , and sneaks behind the Blood elf
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" is the last thing you hear and then there is Only silence
''The hand of justice, Strike's fast but without sound'' says the scroll that the roque lays in the Blood elfs Hand
Ninja.

Im sorry for any wrong grammer or stuff !
Yo hi there,

NinJaPow33r Wrote:.......Gnome , i mean cmon! who cant say no to that little man ...........
Hehe, gnomes are just good for being punted around :twisted:

Quote:Im sorry for any wrong grammer or stuff !
Thats not a problem, at least with me, as long as you make an effort to improve.

Hope you enjoy your time here
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell