08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 360
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2642
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85237
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2209
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3394

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Ninde Moonwhisper [Night Elf Druid]
Player: WindZealot

Character Full Name: Ninde Moonwhisper

Character In-Game Name: Ninde

Nickname(s): Ninny. Nin. Only her sisters refer to her by those names.

Association(s): Cenarion Circle, Darnassus, Ninde is also most known by a few to have assisted the Thornsong Coven during the Wolf Hunt.

Race: Night Elf

Class: Druid of the Wild

Skills and Abilities: While Ninde has no abnormal skills for the Druid class, she has figured out how to manipulate her Entangling Roots to throw people around. She is also a novice at playing the lyre.

Sex: Female.

Hair: Ninde possesses short, azure hair.

Eyes: Silver.

Scale/Height: 1.0

Usual Garments/Armor: Ninde generally wears leather on every occasion. Her usual set is an earth toned kind of garb, and she has been known on occasion to don a green, slimmed down version of her usual set.

Other: Ninde has learnt all her forms sans the Moonkin form. She hopes to attain it one day.

Personality: Ninde comes off as several things to different people. Complete strangers may find her being a bit defensive, even hostile, at times, or a tad bit fearful of them. To her friends, she is shown to be much less of the aforementioned, and a lot more patient, and understanding to a few. Lastly, to her family, which, as of three weeks ago, now consists only of her, her twin sister, and her younger sister, would come off as very, very doting, caring, and understanding of her siblings, though she might get a bit touchy when it comes to certain subjects.

History: When Ninde's parents, a Druid and a Sentinel, became mates, they were quite hopeful for children, and a peaceful life in Ashenvale. What they weren't expecting were twins, two healthy girls. Ninde and Laineth. The two shared a rather strong bond, growing up. They both were striving to be Sentinels. At 33 years, her younger sister, Narina, was born. This is where Ninde became a doting older sister to Narina, who was rather shy. Though, eventually, at least a hundred years after Ninde had reached physical maturity, on one of the rare times Ninde got to see her father, she became curious as to what occurred within the Emerald Dream. Her father, after reluctantly describing it, had inadvertently caused his daughter to rethink her calling in life.

Ninde wanted to be the thing she wasn't allowed to be. A Druid.

Her father, even more reluctantly, agreed to be her shan'do. Over the next several decades, Ninde was instructed in the ways of the Druid in secret, becoming a Druid of the Claw, in secret. She also had stopped training to be a Sentinel around that time, stating that she had to "help her Min'da with housework."

She kept it a secret as long as she could. However, the Orcs and the Legion struck during the Third War. She did all she could to assist. Her mother fought, alongside Laineth and Narina, and when the Druids awakened from the Dream, her father was among the awakened. He did not return. Her sisters, on the other hand, were not very ecstatic that Ninde was a Druid, as they had learned in the aftermath, and Ninde eventually came to terms with her own mortality brought on by Hyjal.

She joined up with the Cenarion Circle for a brief while, eventually becoming an official Druid. She had also learned that she could learn the other forms, at the cost of her power in following the path of the Claw, to accommodate for the forms of the Cat, Sea Lion, and Bird. Though she had not learnt the form of the Moonkin at the end, she had essentially become a jack of all trades.

Eventually, we come to the Cataclysm. Ninde had taken to living within Darnassus, and in the aftermath of The Shattering, has taken to primarily working in Ashenvale, and Elwynn Forest. This had gotten her to make several friends, particularly in the form of a fellow Druid, and a young Harvest Witch. Recently, after she had assisted the Thornsong Coven in banishing a feral spirit to the Dream, she has taken back to alternating between the two continents.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m00qfdoBWr1qd87hlo1_500.gif]

i am sea-bass
PM
I'm a bit wary of her having trained to be both a Sentinel and a Druid at the same time. Training to be a Sentinel can be a demanding thing, as can training to be a Druid. However, in the public eye, she was supposed to become a Sentinel. What happened to that? Surely she should have had to keep it up in order to train as a Druid in secret when she had the time. The history doesn't reflect that. I'm also curious as to how her sisters reacted to learning that she was a Druid during the Third War.

I'm also going to point out that since she would only be able to see her father on occasion until the Third War, she wouldn't have mastered a lot when it comes to the arts of the Druid. When you say that she knows how to use all the forms other than the Moonkin form, I'm skeptical, as learning how to use a form efficiently takes a long time, and even though she had a long time, she had to train in secret and keep up another job (sentinel?). Druids of the Wild are arguably one of the most difficult to become, as it requires mastery of many different forms.

But what I'm getting to here: I'm fine with you saying that she has learned most of those forms, but I think it'd be best to specify somewhere in the profile that she hasn't mastered them yet.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
PM
It seems I forgot to say she suddenly stopped training to be a sentinel when she began learning to be a Druid. To the public eye, she would have stopped to be helping her mother out. Considering I'm in an airport as I'm writing this, I'll make the edits when I can.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer

Spoiler:

i am sea-bass
PM
I guess you could say you're taking profile writing to...new heights!

Just leave us a reply when you get around to it and we'll give it another look.
PM
Edits made, and THAT WAS AN AMAZING PUN.

- Algalon, The Observer

Spoiler:

i am sea-bass
PM
Yes. It was stratospheric!

Approved!

Wikified!
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ursilvar Frostthorn (Kaldorei Totemic Druid) Jhorend 3 211 01-06-2015, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Sorley [Worgen][Druid] Reigen 4 205 10-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Ural
  Narina Moonwhisper [Kaldorei Druidess] MstrCorvus 2 191 07-27-2014, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Chayton Thornhands [Druid / Tauren] Herastean 5 231 06-03-2014, 11:57 AM
  Kantado Starseer [Druid of the Claw] [Profile Rewrite/Update] ImagenAshyun 3 239 05-10-2014, 01:38 PM