The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nivar's Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Im a firsthand WoWplayer, and I've been playing for a while. even though I may be young, I am pretty mature. I can be a really serious roleplayer, and that is what I am here for.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
US. I was born in Tennessee, then moved to Hawaii when I was 3. Moving to Cali, I've been here since I've been 6 years old, and I am now currently 14 years old.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft by playing 1 and 2. When WoW came out, my family hooked on to it. After a while, I got my first comp, and WoW. I slowly began to roleplay on a Halo 3 forum, named AHU. After a while, I just got into all around roleplying in WoW. I love to roleplay. I need to release some bit of the intelligence of my mind in roleplaying form at least once a week.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest, It was the first thing I highlighted in my point of view. But.. the way you guys are serious is interesting to me, which is why I want to roleplay on your server. Forgive me if I was too brash and sudden.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Simple 'house' rps, war rps, and just town rps and quest rps. I like ALL types of roleplaying. You show it to me, I'll try it and no doubt fit straight in.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
All races are interesting to me, besides the draenei. Why, is because I personally think they run away to often from who's going to no doubt kill them. My favorite class, would probably be shaman. This may be a blunt answer, but my first character was a shaman and I fell straight in love with them the instant I casted my first lightning bolt.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Im hoping that you guys will have at least a few of custom vendors that will make me look like a adventurer in regular clothing of my race, and like a weak but useable weapon to go along with it to seem realistic. And.. again another blunt answer, but for it to be FUN!!!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All. I cant exactly dictate about how good your rules are. I think the rules you set are more than fine.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As 'One-eye' sharpened his blade and leaned across the counter towards me, he smiled beneath the grimly black hood he wore. "If you can take Shray's life from her fingers, you will enter our Brotherhood. If you tell the authorities, we will find you and kill you. Do you understand?" He said in a dark, low cruel voice.

I nodded my head, terrified as he grinned. He stabbed the dagger near my hand, freshly sharpened and forged. He suddenly disappeared, and I grabbed the black, tinted dagger from the table, and buckled it onto my belt. I threw my long cloak around me and stalked out, the sudden breeze from the cloak ushering out the candles layiing around the table.