The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nix62`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a long time world of warcraft player, at first I played on the official server then they suck all my money and leave me dry, so I quit. while I was on the real server, I played on a PVP server for a long time and you know what? It is quite retarded. After I quit, I noticed that I haven't played on a role playing server before, and I'm here to give it a go. also on the side note, I have read just about every warcraft books and comics (including the fanfic), thus I am full of lores.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Thailand, a nation not so powerful to the south-east of asia, It's a very friendly country, full of tasty food, and cheap stuffs. My first language is not English, it is Thai, but I do speak English and with enough skills I hoped.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Started with Warcraft III and it dragged me to world of warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I just typed in to google and this server came up on #1 list, so I clicked.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
hmm....a very interesting question indeed, I tend to play a role of a a grunt soldier and start the military career from there.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
it be warrior or paladin, or maybe rogue

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be full of RP and no more, no less.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keep it under PG-13 would be the best, but sometime I actually do cursing my self, but that's pretty rare. reason being? I like it when people can be reasonable and not retard like server that I won't be naming.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
4 years ago after the fall of Lordaeron, a young fellow lost all of his family, he swore that he'll see the end of the undead, and so he moved to Stormwind and enlisted as a marine, he had been train in art of combat, forge by the hatred of undead, and finally he'll have his vengeance. he is a currently at Stormwind harbour, waiting for the next ship to Northrend.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nothing at the moment.
The Guard: Lemme see your identification...
Nix: *wave his hand* You don't need to see his identification
The Guard: We don't see to see his identification
Nix: *wave his hand* You can go about your business.
The Guard: He can go about his business.
Nix: Move along...
The Guard: Move along now...Move along.
Welcome--to Conquest of the Horde!
I am Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server! If you have any more questions that are not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM myself or another GM! We are here to help!

See you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol