08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 379
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2806
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85573
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2339
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3413

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Njorghan Gryphwing [Dwarf Gryphon Rider(Hunter)]
Player: GeneralDefyre

Character Full Name: Njorghan Gryphwing

Character In-Game Name: Njorghan

Nickname(s): Njorgh

Association(s): Wildhammer Dwarves, Aerie Peak

Race: Dwarf

Class: Hunter (Gryphon Rider)

Skills and Abilities: Adept at Gryphon Riding, as well as mounted combat on the ground and in the air. He is also an avid marksman, trained from his teen years on many types of weaponry.

Sex: Male

Hair: Black beard with two tied tails, as well as a single ponytail with some loose hair down the neck.

Eyes: Hazel

Weight: 217 lbs

Height: 4’ 8”

Usual Garments/Armor: Njorghan can usually be found wearing his old riding armor, battered and a faded red, though occasionally he will wear whatever he finds suitable for the day or location. He almost always has his red sword and rifle.

Other: Njorghan always carries a red backpack on a shoulder strap, which he uses for carrying anything he needs. He has a large scar on his back, extending to his right shoulder.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality: Njorghan is a very kind-hearted individual, and will go out of his way to help those in need, even if it means possibly endangering his own life. He enjoys most company, but especially his gryphon, Nyrmil.

History: Njorghan was born in Aerie Peak, in the Hinterlands among his dwarven clan members. His family was one filled with Gryphon Riders, ascending all throughout his family history. His father was a gryphon rider and guard for Aerie Peak, while his mother was also a gryphon rider, though she also served as a medic for the large group of dwarves at the stronghold. The both of them fought in the Second War, as well as provided assistance during the Third War.

As a teenager, Njorghan was immediately taken in as an apprentice by his parents, in order to learn how to care for the gryphons, how to command them in battle, and of course, how to ride one properly. He also learned how to hunt, and improved his marksmanship drastically. He also managed to teach himself how to shoot steadily from atop a gryphon, even during flight.

When it came time to get a gryphon of his own, the gryphon younglings were one by one approached by Njorghan, until one marked him on his palm with it’s beak. He named it Nyrmil, after his great-grandfather Nyrmil Gryphwing, who fought in the First War.

As he grew older, Njorghan excelled in gryphon riding and shooting, and quickly rose through the ranks of the Wildhammer dwarves. When the war arrived, he fought valiantly, though sustained heavy damage from the brutal fighting. He escaped with his life, and managed to make it back to Aerie Peak with Nyrmil, also badly injured. He learned that his parents died, which hurt him even more than his wounds, and was healed by a dwarven priest. He has a permanent scar across his back, going all the way to his shoulder.

Once safe again, Njorghan traveled the land of Eastern Kingdoms, helping anyone in need of assistance, and training his skills. On his way to Stormwind from a recent adventure, he spotted a human falling off a cliff, with a draenei crying on the cliff overhang. He swooped down with Nyrmil and saved the man, bringing him up to the draenei before flying off again.
Quote:Hair: Black beard with two tied tails, as well as a single ponytail with
some loose hair down the neck.

Spacing error.

Initial! I need someone better at dwarf lore to check this out.
PM
I think I fixed the spacing error. :P

Should be ok now.
While I don't really spot anything wrong lore-wise, I will request that you read this out loud to yourself. It could be worded/structured better.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
I read through it and fixed anything I noticed was wrong grammatically. Hope it's better! :D
Approved.
PM
Wiki'd!
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gormyr Ironblast [Dwarf Hunter][Twilight's Hammer] WindZealot 6 260 12-13-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Vottan Stormwright [Dwarf shaman] TheFungineer 4 190 11-25-2014, 05:25 PM
  Modanna Ironbraid [Dwarf Noble] MstrCorvus 10 290 11-09-2014, 07:03 PM
  Thane Thidlynn Ironbraid [Dwarf Noble] Jonoth 2 157 11-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Ulfarr (Remake, Dwarf) Grakor456 2 184 08-15-2014, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Reigen