The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Noobie needs help!
So I've been trying to get my WoW folder set up so's I can get online, but I've been having some problems.

I've read the connection guides multiple times but it seems that either they need to be updated or my WoW folder is just weird, because there's no realmlist file, no Patch.MPQ file, no repair function...basically everything mentioned in the guides is missing from my WoW folder. I've scoured the site and looked on google for solutions and explanations, though the only advice I've seen is to make your own realmlist file using Notepad, which I did. That still leaves everything else undone, however.

So is there a revised guide somewhere that might offer solutions to this problem? Or is my WoW folder just a weirdo?

Thanks for any answers!
Where did you get your WoW folder from? Did you download from CotH (and if so; which one?) or somewhere else?
No, I downloaded it from the Blizzard website. I wasn't aware there was a downloadable version here.
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Forum-...on-Patches

Look there and see if any of those work better. I'm not sure how the version you get from the official website works since they've updated the client with the new expansions. With the downloads in the link above, you download the complete folders (so you don't require an install; you just boot up with the Wow.exe right off the bat).
My technical ineptitude is showing D:

So does this mean a WoW folder downloaded from Blizzard is not necessary? Or do you need to move files from the original WoW folder into one of the ones you linked? Or can I hit my keyboard with a hammer until it starts working?
Quickest way to get going is to use the streaming client. It's all ready to go, just read the notes in the appropriate thread.
I tried it. It loaded with the Pandaria title screen and I was not able to log in with my CotH info.

Woop! There it is!

Okay, I think I got it down. Thanks for the help, you's guys! Much appreciated!
Okay, so rather than make a new thread, I figured I could keep all of my technical issues confined to this one. Seeing as the titles is rather vague.

One of my friends has been trying to register to the website so she can post an intro. However, every time she tries this, she gets this error message; Your email or IP address matches that of a known spammer and therefore you cannot register here.

Seeing as she has never heard of CotH until now and also isn't someone who would spam things, I'm forced to conclude that this is some kind of bug, or something. Has this happened to anyone before, and what should she do to remedy the situation?

Thank you!