The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Northrend?
Within the past few days I've heard a few different things on it, so now I want to ask.

Are we allowed to be there for OOC grinding?

A GM told us the other day we aren't allowed there, but yesterday I hear another said it was open for grinding.

Any one able to shed some light on the situation?

Thanks in advance.

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I've always said OOCly, go there and look around all you want, but right now, ICly, people haven't made their way their.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

we were told recently that northrend crashes the server, particularly Dalaran if I recall correctly.
I myself have no recolection of this. I've gone there myself a few times without any problem, however, if another GM knows more than I do about it, then it's understandable.

Again, from my personal experience, it is laggy there, but it doesn't crash the game from what I've seen.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Me and Kag where in Dalaran the other day and the server crashed twice, it could have been something else but since it crashed just as I ported there I assumed it was that.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I just went there and nothing happened.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Can you even kill mobs up there? Last I remember they never aggro'd and regen'd their health faster than you could ever hit. Though I haven't been up there since january.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
The mobs will fight back, and are quite killable.
They are a bit too easy to kill, actually.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Hah, I made like a thousand gold today.

They're killable alright. ;)

EDIT: And I've also not crashed when I've gone there.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Mikain Wrote:Can you even kill mobs up there? Last I remember they never aggro'd and regen'd their health faster than you could ever hit. Though I haven't been up there since january.

They are killable, some just have 1 hp and are easily one shotted by level 30's.
Who Loves Orange Soda?
Woah. Then yeah, don't go there. And why has noone brought this to our attention? Didn't something go off in your guy's heads saying, "Gee this is -too- easy"?

Guys, that's exploitation.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Not trying to start up any type of a debate, but I'm not seeing a terrible problem with that. Exploitation is a harsh word, but this is an RP server and our main purpose is role-playing, and being able to handle some tough mobs for gold or items that can benefit our purpose seems like a plus to me. I don't condone of exploiting a game in a competitive setting, but I think this particular backdoor does no harm. Or, hasn't done any harm that I can see. I've never been to Northrend on any of my characters so I'm taking an objective point of a view.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
No, seriously, it's a bannable offense. I don't care if you say it's harsh word, that's rediculous that people are making thousands of gold from this and haven't said a word till today.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Perhaps we should review the rules, in particular number 12.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brilliance! (Northrend related :B) muhaha8 5 1,358 11-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  More Northrend Roleplay! Rikhard 10 2,074 05-27-2010, 05:20 AM
Last Post: anji