The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not sure if back or what
I'm not dead. Srsly.

I've been away with other things. I may or may not be back, but I've got interest in WoW RP again. Don't expect me to be around constantly since I don't exactly have easy access to internet on my laptop. I especially won't go out of my way to get in game these days. Since I've been depression free for about two months now, I've been enjoying the smaller things in life. It's quite wonderful even if I have a few side effects from my new medication.

But yeah. Don't expect my stay to be permanent and this may just be a passing interest, but don't expect too much. I'll only play Lovar'thil or maybe Leron or Lenorius, but consider the others retired.
Doran ran off with Aenin Dawnarrow Silverfang to who-knows-where. Gabril's in the nut house. Matou's.... Matou. Alorel retired from his work with Arithor. Leron still writes his plays. Lenorius makes frowny faces at everyone. Aendron does his job at the Sunwell with extra grumpiness. I think that covers about anyone who was involved with any of my characters.

... But yeah. Yay~
If you wanna grab RP with me, Skype's still the best way to go.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Welcome back!
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Sachi~ Expect pokes. Hundreds. Thousands. Rei Novalight needs some Leron advice.
Even if you're only semi-active its ok! Better you here a little than none at all :D
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Now this is a familiar face! Welcome back.
Snuggle bunny!~
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Oh snap. I don't even know what's going on here anymore. Or what happened last time I poked my head in here.

Well, I'm on bed rest, so chances are I might actually poke my head in here more often.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey uh... I'll be right back. KomodoTheCashew 2 1,329 07-15-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  I'm back! Bwoyar 3 951 02-20-2014, 04:37 AM
Last Post: WindZealot
  I'm back. Altaine 7 1,411 01-29-2014, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  BACK. Diethe 8 1,974 09-23-2013, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  I'm back Theredy42 8 1,223 09-08-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Ural