The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not sure whats wrong..
Okay so a few days ago I saw a level 10 in the Darkmantle set that req level 40. A friend of mine said the Dungeon armor has no level req. .I got a piece of the Darkmantle set to see and it says "You must reach level 0 to use that item"...and then the item becomes grey and unselectable, I can't move it to another slot in my bag or anything. .I cleared the 'cache' several times restarted WoW after and the problem still isn't fixed. :shock:
[Image: badge.jpg]
"Though many might consider you bigoted, you're driven by your strong beliefs and no one can prove you wrong."
Okay, problem fixed mostly. .just don't know why it becomes grey and unselectable now. XD
[Image: badge.jpg]
"Though many might consider you bigoted, you're driven by your strong beliefs and no one can prove you wrong."
Just so everyone is aware, the Dungeon 2 set has a level requirement of 40. The ones that may still have it on are those that haven't taken it off since it had no level requirement. I changed the Dungeon 1 armor to have no level requirement, instead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Patches, thats whats wrong. Kage 3 962 02-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Think I made something wrong... Just wanna know. MadOrse 1 611 06-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Nexi
  I must be doing something wrong... Nightongale 2 740 04-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Nightongale
  Addon questions; Probably wrong forum kazhera 2 831 05-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kretol