The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not to try... Do or do not.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I did read it and can do nothing but agree. It may seem bit complicated, but one's mind must be too, if he is about to RP.

2. How did you hear about us?

Really simple. I was just browsing through the WoWstatus list, and checking several, mostly random, links and that is where the fluke comes in.

3. How did you get into RP?

Since I was small kid I suppose. As kids we used to play superheroes and those kinds of things, where everyone had specific powers. Most of us grew up out of it, but as for me, I stayed throat deep. I have always liked to think of me as someone else and what would I do in his/her/its place.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Through friends. At first it didn't captivate me at all, thinking that Warcraft II was just another game, but after some time I stalked upon the CD again and decided to go for it. From then, I became quite familiar the other Warcraft aspects. I think I would've stayed by the books if the World of Warcraft haven't kicked in. After leveling my very first mage into 60 I realized I didn't know a damn thing about the Warcraft lore. So for a few weeks, maybe months, I totaly raped the official website of WoW for every information available.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I don't have exact favorite on race. There are two that I can play with the same enthusiasm level. Humans and Undead. And as for the class, I prefer Mage over all the others.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

The kinds I like to play is either total heaven good one, then it's the sarcastic clumsy and as last I play the devoted follower of some evil mastermind.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I am totaly into RPs where serious stuff is included heavily. Where my two cents can change something. Although I am always up for some humor chapters.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I don't favor much hobbies, mostly it's PC, music, friends and girls of course. In a box, I'm just totaly normal guy, but with fast feet. I can run damn fast.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Slovak Republic, Central Europe. Time zone is GMT+1.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Of course. If I didn't then I wouldn't post this in first place.
When you look at opposite side, careful you must be... For that side looks back.
Master Yoda
Welcome to the server! >8D