The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Notice this...
Kretol is not just any administraitor...

HE'S THE SUPER ADMINISTRAITOR!

You should all be very afraid... of that big red text I just typed! Not the super administraitor!

Hmmmm, also when do you peeps get on the private server eh? I always seem to just catch Drel and Kret and occasionaly Vortok. :o
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Well, I first caught Gholjan on at like 6am PST yesterday, then several of the silly elves were on in the relatively early evening (I assume they're mostly in the EST time zone).
Woke up today (1pm-ish) and saw Vaenayar on again as well.

Lucinther I've seen on at various times.
I'm in central time and I work wonky hours. Mostly on in the mornings (at least this week).
Quote:Sersay wrote:
Kretol is not just any administraitor...

HE'S THE SUPER ADMINISTRAITOR!

You should all be very afraid... of that big red text I just typed! Not the super administraitor!

Hmmmm, also when do you peeps get on the private server eh? I always seem to just catch Drel and Kret and occasionaly Vortok. :o

Now hes the administrator OVERLORD!
Zerg overlord you say?

No, he's more than that. He's a Zerg Overlord with upgrades!
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best dissapearing act ever. (Leaving notice) Yukai 6 971 06-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  A Little notice for my buddies... Genekitty 12 2,581 09-18-2008, 06:40 AM
Last Post: GaldorXII
  A quick notice Sersay 1 755 12-15-2007, 06:23 PM
Last Post: nekoeiji