The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nyks Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, OOC I would say I am someone who keeps to myself, as in I am quite shy and when put on the spot it does take me a moment to figure out what to say. But I was introduced to RP at a young age on websites and today I RP on websites and as of late in the retail version of the game. Now as I have grown older I have grasped how to interact with others in a polite manner and I really enjoy immersing myself in my character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am born and raised in Sweden, but I am half English so my grasp of the language is better than most.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to the game in 2007 at a friends house but I didn't think much of it back then. A year later I found myself buying the game a month before WotLK was released, at the time I was level 47 on my Gnome Mage whom I was very proud of. Between then and roughly two months ago I never set foot on an RP server. I was a hardcore raider during the Lich King era and generally just hung out with friends during Cataclysm. But roughly two months ago I thought I'd give the RP servers a go, and it didn't take me more than two days to get hooked.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well, I have been on the hunt of decent RP servers for a while and I found the Prologue one. But problems on their website set me off the server quite fast and The general feel of their attitude just made me say no. So I found this place, and since I love first impressions I was happy to actually be greeted by a message when I created the account. So general friendliness drew me here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love almost all kind of roleplay, I am trying to get into casual roleplay more and more so I am a little inexperienced on that front.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Sigh, I knew this question would pop up... I love pretty much all races but I would have to say that the Darkspear Trolls and The Forsaken are my favourite races. The Trolls because they show so much wisdom although they are classed as "savages" as well as their devotion to the Loa, and the Undead because of their complete and utter love and loyalty for Sylvanas. I find such a loyalty fascinating and inspiring when trying to create a character. I am indifferent to classes because I bear most of my love for the character, not the class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that the server is friendly and has a high quality of Roleplay. I also hope that if I or someone else asks for help we are met with people who laugh in our faces and spit on use because we do not hold enough knowledge. Drastic example but it is what I have encountered in the retail version. I just hope that I have come to a place where RolePlay is accepted and not shunned.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one rule that I am happy is actually a rule and not just a guideline is the rule on Humility. I have encountered and started far too many roleplays where there are people who either want to steal the spotlight from a scene or refuse to give it up when they see that something is developing. It is simply something I am happy too see is recognized.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Glaine added the final ingredient to his Arcane Elixir, Blindweed. He had found it while walking through the Swamp of Sorrows, the final ingredient for the elixir that would give him the power to incinerate his foe with even the mildest of Fireballs. Glaine had waited for the day where he could leave the lower levels of Undercity and join the higher courts and continue his studies of the arcane, closer to his mistress Sylvanas or maybe even in the magical city of Dalaran.

His old bones creaked as he heard someone coming down the steppes, down into the laboratory. To his surprise it was an orc, usually they never dared coming down here. The sight of abominations and the variety of undead creatures usually sickened them enough to stay clear of this place.

The orc was greeted by one of Glaines fellow workers, he was shown a potion and seemed to be happy and content. These were not Glaines matters, he could not care less what the orc wanted.
"I do not need the help of one of those barbaric savages, they are merely tools when a wall cannot be burned down with my magic. Savages..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I am pretty content with what I have said. I am simply glad I found this place :D
Hello there, Nyks! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. (Go Trolls! <3)

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!