The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Oblivion`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I would describe myself as both engaging and engaged, meaning that I put effort into anything I do.

When it comes to hardcore RP I can brag with three years playing Imperian, an RP-enforced MUD. This is in addition to the other seven years I have been playing MUDs in general.

One would think that so much MUDing would make my typing lightning fast, and I suppose it would if it were not that it has somewhat had the opposite effect. Instead of just typing as fast as possible I like to take my time (mind you, not too long) to make responses as good as I possibly can.

And I'm a pretty nice guy, too.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from Sweden, with Swedish being my primary language. However, I have studied English at university level, and I consider at least written English to be as much my primary language as Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friends threw me into it. I'll never forgive them.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Two of my friends play here and recommended the place, so I thought I'd check it out. That, and the fact that RP-enforced WoW sounds pretty awesome.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pretty much every kind of roleplaying, but if I have to say something that I find mildly annoying then I would have to say roleplaying in large groups. It takes shitloads of time, plus that it takes shitloads of time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Can't really say I have a favourite race/class. The ones I've actually leveled to 80 on a "real" server are Blood Elf Paladin and Blood Elf Warlock. I guess that makes Blood Elf something of a favourite, mainly because they are the most aestethically appealing race on the Horde side.

Other than that, I have played quite a bit of Rogueness, which I find quite fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Right now I'm curious as to whether this platform for heavy RP can actually work for me. Seeing how I am used to text-based roleplaying, I have always been very skeptical of graphics, since they tend to almost always only take away from the experience rather than add to it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Without a shadow of a doubt the first one. Respect is the foundation of all roleplay, and in an RP-enforced game it is paramount that there be mutual respect between all parties. If it was not for the respect, this type of roleplaying would never function.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If it is alright, it would be nice if I could complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, apart from that I look forward to the experience (The sound when you level is addictive). Yeah, I'm that funny.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay, and find our roleplay entertaining, fun, and awesome! If you haven't read our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules, I would encourage you to do so now.

Hope to see you in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oblivion's (a.k.a Galdryn's) Intro oblivion1 1 532 02-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin