The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Odd Incorrect Info!
Well, I've been slowly figuring out how to connect with the server for a couple days now. I got the wrath version downloaded yesterday... then realized that you also had a cata download. After playing a bit on Wrath to just explore the server a bit, and a facepalm, deleted the wrath version and downloaded the cata one.

I get all the rars extracted (with a lot of duplicate files in each of the rars) and I boot up the game and it looks fine. But now I try to log in with my credentials and it says my info isn't correct, but I used that same info to log into the wrath server.

I did double check my realmlist.wtf file, but it looks exactly like it should. Anyone have any ideas?
If you go into Account Management, log in and go to "My Account" and "Edit My Account"...

When you go down to "Client Type" on this page, does it say Cataclysm or Wrath of the Lich King?
Oh, here is a screenshot of the error I'm getting.

Incorrect Information

I checked and it does say Cataclysm
Did you change the realmlist?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj3YaVcOr2nEYN1oNvBdz...g8q7_cYGbw]
"I'm looking for a very hard man to find." "Wa'do?"
- A conversation between Sul'Ji and the cut throat Kairam
(11-10-2013, 04:14 AM)Eirianedryd Wrote: I did double check my realmlist.wtf file, but it looks exactly like it should.

Yep, I did. I just triple checked it again.
Have you created a server account? You need to do that in addition to your forum account. You can do that here: http://account.conquestofthehorde.com/login.php
Yeah, I have created a server account. I logged into the wrath server just yesterday. Do you think I should just start over and try making a whole new account?
Well, this is a side problem, but no one plays on the Wrath server. Other than that, I'm not good with technical stuff, so I'll leave that to the others.
Try going into the account manager into your account. Click My Account and then go to Edit My Account. IN here find your Client Type and set it to Cataclysm.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
That fix was already suggested and the person said it didn't work.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Just to double check, where is the location of the realmlist you edited? What folder?
(11-10-2013, 01:19 PM)Kretol Wrote: Just to double check, where is the location of the realmlist you edited? What folder?

Screen Shot from my PC
AHHA! I can help! It has to be in Data/enGB (or whatever you have).
(11-11-2013, 07:50 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: AHHA! I can help! It has to be in Data/enGB (or whatever you have).

LORD! Thank you so much! I checked in that folder and I saw that there was a second realmlist.wtf in there, so I changed the info on that and it worked!

You have my greatest thanks, my friend!
Psh, how dare Squirrel take my thunder! YOU CANNOT STEAL THUNDER FROM A THUNDERLORD!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need aid with account info mcguiver 7 1,207 01-31-2013, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Bingles
  Kretol's Ventrilo server info Maldric 2 1,002 07-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  The info is invalid??? kazhera 15 2,898 05-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Username/Password Incorrect or Unable to Validate Game Darkneon 9 1,505 02-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Darkneon
  Invalid Account Info?! Jordoom 37 6,537 12-31-2008, 05:21 AM
Last Post: bwellow123