The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Odd & Quirky Mannerisms
I tend to say some very weird things, sometimes. Just ask my friends in the liquor lounge.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
I gesticulate when talking to people on Skype.

Other than that I am COMPLETELY NORMAL and no one can debate this.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Almost everyone who talks to me over skype or TS knows that I tend to think faster than I talk, and thus trip over my own sentences and completely lose what I'm saying.

"So Kretol I had this idea where we could stuff enchantments of numbers level an- aw crap."

I gesticulate a ton. Half my communication comes from it due to the above. Because people can't see me over the net, I make up for this by noise. For example, when I'm thinking and can't come up with the end of my sentence, I start snapping loudly.
I have a friend who, when speaking, does hand gestures with every word. I say "Like" waay to much and, like Reigen I speak fast and then forget what I was talking about.

Well, I tend to forget things from 2 minutes ago but remember things from when I was a child.

Also forgot to write that I have this thing where I have to sniff my fingers in a order every 1 minute when I'm outside as I have OCD for Germs and badsmells.