The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Odyssey Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I'm going to be honest right now, right here. I haven't played much of WoW nor know much of the lore, however I love playing RP's and have been doing so since I was fourteen. I will also be primarily playing with two of my friends who are very heavily involved in WoW and greatly look forward to learning the lore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born in U.S.A and have only ever spoken English...Unfortunately

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well throughout the years I've played a few Warcraft games, however it was only until a friend of mine (his username here should be Cerb57, he's signing on with me thanks to xDarkWolfx) told me more about the lore that I became truly interested.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found out through my friend xDarkWolfx and what interests me the most is simply the Roleplaying aspect of it all, the fact that it is in an open world setting with multiple other Roleplayer's all around me truly is a beautiful icing on the cake.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've so far the Roleplaying I've enjoyed in general are non-GM settings as well as GM settings in forest worlds, the Fallout universe as well as the Skyrim universe

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Undead, however my favorite class only works with one race, Dwarf, naturally enough the class is hunter as I'm sure you could have guessed.
The Undead is my favorite race simply because I am a large zombie fan and the hunter with the dwarf because I've always liked dwarf's for this type of setting and to give them a gun certainly makes it more fun for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
What I am really looking forward to is to be able to Roleplay. Walk into someone out of the blue, simply have an in-character conversation and allowing very situation specific occurrences to happen all-the-while still Roleplaying with no preset reason for it happening.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. Being that my first years of Roleplaying was without any type of GM and was very much fluid with how people wanted to play, I have to grudgingly deal with at least 5 vampire, outcast, princess girls who had all of the good sides of said traits and yet non of the bad.
I quickly taught myself to always play a side character with little back round, but who could be easily re-modified to fit the story better and create a more interesting narrative.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is from a Fallout 3 Roleplay I did through Skype, I later wrote it down in a written story style. Enjoy!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8354489/1/Th...-the-Vault

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
So although I've said I don't know much about the lore I can say that I do have a brief understanding of the history of Azeroth, I wouldn't have even bothered to make this otherwise.
Hello and welcome to COTH!

While I would note that the link to your story is missing, you can most certainly fix this at another time.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you remain familiar with the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there a number of fantastic articles and guides available and they are an excellent resource even if you are familiar with the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for developing your character and for constructing your first profile, such as the official timeline, character development questionnaires and weight/height guidelines.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game (I don't personally advise joining barrens chat, due to its ridiculous nature ;p) if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to contact me via PM whether I am online or off, should you require any assistance.

I hope you find our community to your liking.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
You can never have enough Dwarves with guns. If you make one, feel free to point his gun in my direction if you ever want RP.

And welcome to CotH!
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Welcome to CotH buddy, hope you enjoy it here!
[Image: Surma1copy-1.jpg]