The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Oh bugger.
Ok, first things first, this has nothing to do with the server, per se.

Second, let's get on with that problem! Which is quite odd, not to mention alarming.

So I go onto another server, and I notice that my screen has bumped to the right a bit. So I go: "No worries! I'll just fix the resolution thingy!"

*Pop* ... Waiting for it to load... Waiting on the change... C'mon magic change...

*10 mintes later* Screw this. *alt+F4* Let's try again!

*gets to the logon screen, which rapidly turns white* ... Oh sh-

So basically, I get onto the logon page, and it rapidly turns white, and just before it gets to blinding stage, you can see the faint screenshot of what it looked like ingame before I alt+F4ed. I'd give you a screenshot, but it prints out as if it's normal.

Has anyone had this problem before? Or better yet, how the bloody hell do I fix it?!

Thanks, any tips are greatly appreciated. (Note: I can't get ingame.)

EDIT: If this is any help, I vaguely remember myself changing it to 12--x7-- (wide)

The "--" are the values that I can't remember.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
The dimensions you mean are 1280 x 768, though unfortunately, I don't know how to fix your problem, I hope the dimensions at least help someone.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Those are the ones! (I'm pretty sure anyhow.)

And I can type in my details (with the help of constant print screens then pasting onto paint) but I can't get to the realmlist. It won't let me tick the lil box thing.

I have a slight feeling that it was because I changed the option to wide screen, when my monitor isn't. And I'm planning on doing a repair, but I want to see if there's anything else I can do beforehand, so I don't have to go through all that.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
If you tried to set it to wide screen without a wide screen monitor I wouldn't be too surprised if it freaked out, I don't really know how to fix it but I would suggest changing the resolution to something normal as a test and see if it helps. I know forcing resolutions your monitor can't handle can blow out the pixels and ruin your monitor.
[Image: Signature.png]
Thanks for that tip! ... I'm kinda screwed. I THINK mine's widescreen. I sincerely hope it is. :< But remember I can't get ingame, so I can't change the WoW resolution. If you mean the ones on the actual computer, I'm not sure if I want to run the risk of ruining it even more. But so far my monitor's fine.

But I also discovered THIS when I did a repair...

[Image: 2s7gu3o.jpg]

You see, I wanted to AVOID telling my Dad about this. (He owns both computers, seeing as he payed for them both. There are loads of weird stuff my dad's done to folders and stuff, so either way he'll have a go at me. Swell.)

Looks like I'll have to tell him and ask him to sort it out. *sigh* Damn technology...

Thanks for the feedback all! ... But it appears that ESCAPE IS FUTILE. (I've always wanted to say that.)
I believe you can force resolution without going in game, if you give me a moment I'll see if I can remember.
Thanks! But another quick question: Is there a way to change my ingame resolution by going into some WoW folders?
Bwahaha, I found it. Go into your WoW Directory, then open the WTF folder. Inside there will be a file called config. Open it in notepad and do a search for "gxresolution" Modify those values to something standard like 800×600 or 1024×768. Good luck, hope it works. I'll keep watching the thread to see if it helps.
Well, I changed it to 1024x768, it still rapidly turns white. It goes a litte but pixel-y aswell.

I have a feeling I've messed up the monitor, like your previous. I might have to do all that patching up when my Dad's not in the house or something, I'll just have to make ANOTHER folder with all the modifications in it.

*sigh* Angryface. Thanks anyway though. :) I appreciate it loads actually.
Hmmmmm, alright, what did you modify about the game right before you started getting the error? (Must not give up until all hope is lost!)
Oh, and you can't of damaged your monitor if it works fine for everything else, so no worries.
Hey! The repair's suddenly working now! SCORE!

Let me try this baby out.
Nice.
IT WORKED!!!!

:D

Although it's a bit blurry... BUT WHO CARES? I got WoW back! :P

Thanks!

EDIT: I fixed the blurry-ness.

/flex

EDIT2: I'm off to bed now. And also seeing as the problem got solved, this can be locked now.
Grats! :)