The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Oh no!
First off, I don't know if this topic goes here or not or if I should have sent a message to a GM so forgive me if this is true.

So, last week I found I was unable to log onto the server, I was going to be gone for a week for school and what not and thought " Maybe it's just a temporary thing." I try logging on today, and still have the same problem, I checked the website and noticed that the realmlist had changed, so I changed that, tried logging on, still no success, looked into program files, went to my WoW folder, looked into Data, went into enUS, checked realmlist and it read:
set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

Yet I still cannot log on, any help please? And once again, sorry for calling upon you for tech support.
Be sure you're running from Wow.exe, not Launcher.exe.
Be sure you're actually patched up to the latest patch.
And if you need to patch the game, make sure to replace the realmlist.wtf file (again) before starting.
I see you last logged in today, so locking topic.