The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Oh noes, please help.
I'm having a problem switching back to Live servers. I switched the server names again about 6 times and it wont work yet. Please help =(
This might hurt a little bit.
Have you tried purging your cache when you switch? I do it every time, or else it ends up wonky.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Nope, I gotta check that fast.

EDIT: How do I do that again? ><
Go to your World of Warcraft folder on your computer (likely under "programs"), locate the Cache folder, then open it, select the WDE folder inside. It will regenerate when you run WoW again.

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
That didn't work, could maybe the fact that my info for the private server is the same for my WoW Live Account?
Woot, It worked! Thank you!
So glad I could help!

~Kurt Vonnegut