The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ohaider
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well hello, you can just call me Rainer, as there is no english translation for my real name and it's hard to pronounce.
I've been into roleplaying since 3 or 4 years now and since about 2 in wow. I started searching for a way out of the classical PvP/PvE which was getting old and repetitive, and I found some nice RP servers that unfortunately ceased to exist.
I hail from the distant realms of spanish-speaking roleplaying servers looking for something different (a weird custom of mine, I just can't focus on one thing for too much time, as I eventually have to start over again with something else).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born and raised in the Argentine countryside, Spanish is my first language, although I also speak English and French fluently, and I'm currently learning Russian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play Warcraft II as a kid, and later moved on to WIII and Frozen Throne. A friend of mine introduced me to WoW back in the times of BC and here I am, 5 years later.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The fact that it was Horde themed, I never saw something like that, and as a long time Horde-lover, I thought it was a really nice detail. Oh, and also, the fact that it's 4.3.4.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It really depends on the mood, sometimes I just want to sit back and debate or just talk with other characters, but I also like well thought out events, with nice plots and a couple of mental tricks or even puzzles (at least that's usally what I do as a master).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Dwarves and Trolls. The Dwarves I like their valors, their hard working attitude and awesome Scottish/Irish accent and culture.
The Trolls are just plain badass. I mean just look at them, always chillin' and cool, but ruthless and vicious when provoked. Their sorta Jamaican dark and unforgiving culture is also very neat.
As for classes, I like mages and paladins. I always pick the mage in all games, I just love all that power... All that style... Freakin' badass if you ask me. Paladins, I like them for more of a personal choice, I always side with the good guys, and paladins are as good as it gets.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope you guys behave nice with this Argie and his not-so-perfect english. For what I've seen I can tell it's a good server with a good community, and I have no doubt we'll get along just fine.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Tolerance. As a Voltaire reader, I couldn't agree more with those clauses, as essential values of peaceful mutual coexistence.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Val'Dran gazed down to the agitated fury of the seas that stood before him. He felt that chill go down his spine once again, as present as the first day. He let go a sore sigh and turned back, passing down the wooden door to his old shack. He had done this a thousand times already, yet the nervousness was still the same as the very first time.

There he was... That unfortunate hunter... Lying almost lifeless in the table, wounded to death... Who was that tormented witch doctor to decide between life and death?

- No, you givin' it too much thinkin' - Said the desperate Troll to himself, trying to get into consciousness once again.

The thunder roared and the storm cried. The rain drops were still falling, echoing through Val'Dran's soul with every impact they made in the soft leather of the ramshackle cabin. He extended his arm to get his knife, lying to his left, and proceeded to extract the arrows from the young hunter's body. Soon he found himself covered in blood... Tainted with guilt...

He prayed to the gods for mercy, to spare the life of an innocent child, or at least not have it taken away right from his own hands... But as the rage of the storm grew even more violent and merciless, he saw his prayers vanish away with a last, silent sigh.

He slowly laid aside his old stone knife and took his hand to the young Troll's chest. The storm ended as abruptly as it had begun, like a signal from those dark spirits we call gods... A signal for the twilight of a life... And there stood the tormented witch doctor, having taken yet another life for those wicked divinations.
Hey there, Rainer, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]