The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Old stuff still alive?
I was wondering if nowadays old 'boss' creatures like Onyxia are alive lorewise and can we hope to go on a "Big Mean Dragon" hunt someday.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
The problem in the past is that all the bosses tend to be either very bugged or incredibly uber; so uber in fact that even with Farseers rings were were finding it impossible to take them down. In fact most instances are so full of bugs we just haven't bothered, and instead tend to create custom content where "big stuff" can be created for storyline and then fought if people are so inclined.
Live your own life; you die your own death
Actually, I believe that in the new lore that came with the Wrath of the Lich King a few raid/instance bosses (if not all) have been defeated, Illidan and Kael are to certain ones and so is Arugal. Naxxramas was raided as well (by a group of anonymous Argent "agents"), apparantly none of the Scourge bosses died but the place had to retreat.

Hm, not sure about this really, I´m guessing we should discuss it. It would make sense that the Alliance and Horde would kill off their other potential enemies before going to raid Coldarra and Ice Crown but on the other hand it would be fun to see such things being done In Character by us.

Edit; Minor spoiler for the Warcraft Comic:
Ha! Just remembered, Onyxia was killed by ubër sayian Varian Wrynn. Think all of that was in those Warcraft comic books, yeah, and that stuff has been incorporated into the timeline. Anyone reading those can feel free to share what actualy happened.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:Actually, I believe that in the new lore that came with the Wrath of the Lich King a few raid/instance bosses (if not all) have been defeated, Illidan and Kael are to certain ones and so is Arugal.

SPOILER WARNING!

Auggie got a rez, and last I heard is in Grizzly Hills, Northrend. I haven't played through the whole quest line yet, but you actually see a "cinematic" of necromancers raising him and taking off.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Going a little off-topic, but do you guys think that you'll get the cinematics working in the future?
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Most likely not, no.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TRP2 Unequip Stuff Edgar 0 821 06-21-2013, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Edgar
  Sachiclysm and Stuff SachikoMaeda 5 1,115 09-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Videos and stuff Zenethen 5 1,134 11-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Variant/Free-form Stuff for a Priest c0rzilla 52 10,326 09-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  The Coinpurse, aka money IC and OOC and stuff liek dat Kenert 18 3,055 01-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Spiralin