The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Olegionel`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello everyone!My name is Oleg and I`m 18.I`m a very open-minded person and easy to go with.I`m study international relationships for 1 year (for now) at university,because I`m interested in a history and economy (and language) of different countries (mostly Europe countries).In my free time I like to going out with my friends,eat tasty cakes,read books (especially thrillers) and ,of course,watch movies.But the most thing I like to do (I even would say,I have a passion about) is to learn English.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
From Ukraine,so my primary language is Ukrainian.But I think I speak English well.Also I speak Russian fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I`ve heard about it from my friends who played it for a long time.So I tried it (it was some private server) and I liked it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well when I used to play on private servers I always needed something more than just a “grinding” and PvP (those servers were PvP oriented mostly).As I think the game should be the place where you can get some fun and relaxation,and not the fear of beign killed by the member of the opposite faction, while you`re questing or just walking around.So that`s why I choosed this server,because it seems very RP oriented to me and also I`ve read some good reviews about it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to “slowly” enjoy the game.My roleplay style not too passive,but not too “crazy-heroic” either.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like to play as a blood elf,because of their look and because,for some reason,I associate myself with this race…I have “inner” sence that I`m one of them.As for my class that is a mage for sure!I like to control the situation and not just standing behind!I like to feel power of elements!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I came here to have fun…to communicate with people…to live and interact in the wonderful fantasy world.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That is definitely a respect.We can`t go anywhere without that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a sunny and warm day.Silver and red hawks were flying along the crystal watered river, trying to get some cooling.Suddenly,a reflection of a young female blood elf appeared on the water surface.She was carrying a bunch of strange,but beautiful herbs and flowers.
“Eversong has never been so rich in placebo before,-she thought,-I wonder can I find some more mageroyal here?”
Seems like the all nature was happy and pleased with here presence.Passing a big tree with orange leaves,she spotted a little frog hiding in the tree roots.
“Come here,my little froggy”,-said a blood elf.
But a little frog was still on its place.But a blood elf wasn`t going to give up!She tried to reach that frog with an ice stick,which was made of her icebolt.And all of a sudden,a little frog jumped out of the roots right in the elfs way.And it wasn`t a frog…It was…
“A murloc?!That crazy creature must been waiting for me to stole my herbs!!!”
Blood elf,concentrated all of her power,threw an icebolt in already scared to death poor murlock.
“Take this,my little murlock!!!”
Hardly beated and chilled,murlock ran away and left some plant on the grass.
“Oh,it`s beautiful…but wait a minute,isn`t is…mageroyal?What a luck!”
Happy,with a large smile on her face,mageroyal in the herb basket and fully satisfied she went home.It was another sunny and warm day.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I wonder is there a voice chat in game?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]