The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

On Prestige Titles/Classes
The Title system was going beautifully...then one of our GMs got sick, and the other went off to play Conan.

So, I decided that we really can't wait forever. I went ahead and posted the two classes I was responsible for. For the rest, I need you all to tell me some things.

1. If you have a character apprenticed to one of the MIA GMs, let me know. We will see what can be arranged to keep your character busy and on-track until said GM returns, or more permanent arrangements can be made.

2. If you are interested in one of the classes that was listed, but is not yet released, let us know in a reply to this thread. I will do my best to draft the class post.

That is all.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I am interested in my Rogue becoming a blademaster.
I'd be interested in seeing the Runemaster prestige class come into play. Although I know my character probably wouldn't be able to qualify for it due to his race, but I would be prepared to make a respectable argument for it.
I'd like to cancel my app for Fel-sworn with Bishnak (never got a serious reply on it anyways), and also let you know I'm interested in the Assassin-title for Jonathan.
Yeah, canceling Fel-sworn on Harmonic too. He's MIA anyhow.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'm gonna try waiting for Fawee to recover with Soot and his Spiritwalker training.
Rofupi Wrote:I'd be interested in seeing the Runemaster prestige class come into play.

Going to comment on this one:

As I recall, I believe Siv/Ruder was intending to do Runemaster stuffs. I am not sure what his status on that is, I will try to find out.

lordbluerune Wrote:I am interested in my Rogue becoming a blademaster.

Also, this one:

I think we're avoiding Blademaster at the moment. In pen and paper it's the same class as Gladiator, and the requirements for Blademaster as a title are very, very specific (Orc only, etc.) At least, that was last I heard of it, I'll double-check at some point.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I have seen Human blademasters in my time playing WC3 but that might not be correct. Now that I think about it, probably just something fans of the map wanted >_>

I'm pretty interested in Shadow Hunter with my new trollie.
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Darn I think I remember the blademaster thing being an Orc too, I will check wowwiki to see if they have any information on it.
I think in one of the Warcraft Pen and Paper rpg books it says that since the formation of the Horde the orcs have taught the other Horde races the secrets of the Blademaster. Not sure about tauren, forsaken, or belfs ever being a blade master but I know for a fact there have been troll blademasters
I want to do Archmage with Gyran, but since Alfie is off playing Conan I haven't gotten a response.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
I would like Vaermina to be trained in Necromancy if it is up. I'd be great if I could! ^^
Vaermina: So cold, yet she feels alive. On Death Row.
Bell: Arrogant yet kind-hearted. Crusader.
Gral'dar: Joyful and Alive.
Valia: Brilliant but easily confused. Expert Scientist/Engineer
Sala'driana: Too Flirtatious for her own good.
I'm back and I'd like to apply Krol'Gar for Gladiator when I get him lvled, and also interested in spy master
I wanted to become a Potion Doc. Don't know if i am able to become one.
Ace: A small good hearted bag of energy who is quite a potion doc.
Harold: Like most Undead, dirty, sarcastic, full of insults and hunted by paladins.
I'd like to apply Alura for [Edited part] Mounted warrior
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prestige Applications: OPEN Rosencrat 92 19,616 07-22-2011, 04:46 AM
Last Post: Jurkey
  Prestige System on Hold Grakor456 9 2,354 11-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Jacula
  PRESTIGE CLASS STATUS: OPEN Anski 50 9,766 10-12-2010, 05:40 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  Prestige Applications Closed. Nostra 2 1,011 07-20-2010, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Beltharean
  Prestige Titles! Nostra 48 8,811 12-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Vorce