The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

On a calmer note.
It was never my intention to come off as angry at anyone in particular. My frustrations were based on lore, and a few other things. It's my fault, and I apologize. I'm not one for big speeches, or anything. Hope you all can accept this.

~Yogi.
Well, as I said in my topic, there wasn't any one person in particular. Everyone was handling it badly, and were putting a lot of stress on me. So, when I was trying to sort everything out, it was getting mucked with people pulling crap left and right. You do not need to take the burden of the situation, HOWEVER, if you know you were one of the people that were making it difficult while things were being handled, then yes, you should take your actions upon yourself.

And that goes for everyone involved. It's not one person's fault, but was a group effort on ALL ends.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I do not know if I had contributed or not, but all the same I acted rather rashly and I should know better. I'm not thirteen and I shouldn't act that way. So to you, especially, I apologize. The situation spiraled and you took the brunt of the damage. Character gone or not, it won't happen again, at least with me involved.
One, he never attacked anyone, he just let it go, and was "SHOT" for it, for no reason, and Brom who was just trying to protect his friend, was banished for it....I REALLY dont want any trouble, I would just like the ability to go into stormwind I personally have no issues OOCly with anyone and do not intend to follow up with revenge or what not, I would just like ot play my character.....
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOUR TALKING TO ME!
Ice, that wasn't OOC. My reasons were NOT OOC. You were dressed as a Scarlet Crusader, and THAT is something the guards would KILL someone over. Yes. Kill.

Honestly, it'd be severe lore bending to let you walk around like that.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Brom wasnt a Scarlet Crusader, he was in Full SW guard outfit. ....... >.>
He was caught up in the conflict. Things happen and people die, as is life but the thing about a video game is that these people are disposable. Why cannot people simple move on and create something new rather than just complaining about something that it already over? There is a whole wide world of Azeroth there just waiting to be RP'd in. I'm sure he can stay away from ONE city.
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Cause nothing really happened from Broms point, was about to be sent out by Rhanos when the Rep was docked.
Well, if you were getting sent out, then your Reputation with said city WOULD be ICly lower, yes?

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Not ot hated no, and would probobly just be yelled at or kicked out of the guard. not banished.
Though it isn't my place to say this I think...

I can see his dilemma... Most, if not all, of the RP happens IN Stormwind, by docking his rep he has been banished from any major RP that will happen within the next few days.
Shankshank
As a neutral GM who was not involved, here's the skinny from what I've been seeing:

1. The OOC attitudes in this were... appalling. And I really mean that. I was shocked. It's been a bit like a trip back to high school, with everyone sniping at each other and gossiping behind other people's back. It pains me to see anyone, especially RESPECTABLE RPers. This goes to the folk on this vent server, too. I don't care that you have it, but really think about what you're saying, and what that says about yourself and your maturity level. I know a lot of you are young, but that doesn't mean you have to act like this. I'm just... really, really saddened.

2. The IC attitudes were not much better. There may be a re-haul of how we handle the guards and SI:7, because it's obvious the system we have is not working well at all.

3. Letting go of dead/rep-docked characters. Just do it. Relax. It's a GAME. As in most games, sometimes, you lose. It's NORMAL. I really don't see what the fuss is about. Missing out on RP in Stormwind? RP elsewhere! There are plenty of other places and other stories! Let it go.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I tend to stay the heck away from these types of conflicts, but after witnessing one with my own two eyes, behind a computer screen. Heh. Straight up with my two-cent on this matter. It was poor role-playing skills that lead up to this. I'm not going to get specific with it but aye, it was just that, that started the whole problem.

The whole plot/story was going good, both parties were giving it the "Okay", until a certain point, that's when the outbursts began. Again, just my two-cents, witness account, whatever you want to call it.
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
I agree with you Kainue. It was coming from multiple ends though, not just one. There was many aspects to this mess, and it made things really hard on me. That, with the OOC rudeness of many people involved, and the constant complaints made this a bad experience.

Screenshots would be appreciated, from anyone that took any. This... was something that sholdn't have happened, but it's nothing we can really take care of without more information.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Rensin Wrote:Screenshots would be appreciated, from anyone that took any. This... was something that sholdn't have happened, but it's nothing we can really take care of without more information.

I *think* (don't quote me on this) that there were a few batches of screenshots taken by a few people, and that they were sent off to some GM, or perhaps Kretol.
I only know bits and pieces, so again, don't quote me on that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A note on humility, egotism and altruism. Ozewse 6 2,361 08-21-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Vladdy
  A Note from Me, Grimnir Grimnir 1 729 07-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Kaelvan
  Quick Note Painty 2 780 07-11-2009, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Just a note in regards to activity Kretol 5 1,053 03-16-2008, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Kittykat