The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

On behalf of all Wartusk members...
Please, please, before you "visit" us, take it up with me or Gromel.

Today we've had quite a bad OOC experience with someone who decided to drop in and insinuate drama and threaten us. This caused one of our members, a long time member, to leave, and we would just REALLY appreciate it if:

(1) Everyone would just calm the hell down and chill.

(2) Tell us beforehand visiting the Encampment.

Thanks. This server is a big family, and all families do have their spats, but its time we stopped with the drama.
We are the hero of our own story.
- Mary McCarthy

Carathor Wrathwood: an enigmatic Night Elf with many wild stories to tell.
Azitalon "Thunderscream": the ruthless Chieftain of the infamous Wartusk clan.
Well to be fair I don't think anyone should tell you before visiting I have a small place in he Church where my members work and I don't think it's good if I told people they should tell me before they come that will cause drama if someone is trying to spy because we all know not everyone will talk aabout serious subjects if they know there being spied upon. That's just my opinion though.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
If someone is going around harassing your group and threatening you, you'd ought to take a Screenshot and forward it to a GM. You'd think people would be able to work something out amongst themselves, but if all that is coming from it is negativity and drama, get a GM or ignore them until they buzz off. If the harassment is even 'half-way warranted' then the other party can get a screenshot themselves or take the situation into their hands and at least talk to a GM over it.

I'm in no way related to any drama that has been going on, but I've noticed a shadow following this Storyline(?) and it's only natural that there will be more conflict if it isn't snuffed ASAP.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Yes I agree with Touch if someone is bothering you just screenshot it and ignore them.
It has alot to do with players appearing at random, Meta gaming then Accusing us of it when they get caught out.

We will post SS's when we get them all together.
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
I was there and I emoted all of my movements as I took them. Also when the fight took place I knocked my character out because one of the Tauren clonked me with his mace on the head even though I would have had at least 4 HP left. I was on Ireth at the time and to be perfectly honest I don't think anyone really had a problem with me.
No one had a problem with you, Ireth. Honestly, I kind of just want this entire conversation, and the event itself, ret-conned out of existence.

But yeah. You played your character realistically, and fairly.

You get a cookie. :)
Ireth you were actually the only person from your group that I enjoyed RPing with, I liked your Rping style And you made it fun.

Kudos to you.
Also I'm not sure if you meant it or not but it be better just PM the SS to the GM's not post it here.
Thats what we are doing, Ey. Just getting it all together. This was more of a vent our frustrations over it thing.
I'd like to note that messing with the Wartusks, ICly or OOCly, can lead to some very bad outcomes and Azitalon and Gromel will expect a whisper from me if I go anywhere near the camp. Closest to the camp I have an IC reason to go to is Deadmist peak until Durak has finished his journey of self discovery.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
You can't expect GMs to defend a claim to a territory, as such you have zero rights to demand that people tell you before going near. If people wish to spy on your territory or whatever, that's fine. And them not emoting their presence is not metagaming, it's just making certain they don't get metagamed themselves by people who'll suddenly "smell the character from across the map".
Quote:I'd like to note that messing with the Wartusks, ICly or OOCly, can lead to some very bad outcomes

What IS this? A playground bully threat?

So people can´t mess with them ICly? You want zero enemies and zero oposition, is that right? Heck, one of you even say in the Warsong post for people not to go near wartusk territory.

But I tell you what...fine. People should just completely eliminate anything to do with the wartusk from their plots and RP. Since you apparently don´t like any outsider involvement...As far as I´m concerned, wartusk doesn´t exist ICly.
Blaize Wrote:Heck, one of you even say in the Warsong post for people not to go near wartusk territory.

Actually, i was joking about that...

It was supposed to be a silly joke referring to all the crazy crap that's going on with the Wartusks.

I'm going to try and justify our position here:

We're -fine- with people coming over to our tiny corner of The Barrens, at least, i am. Makes for fun and good RP. We're just saying that sometimes it gets a little wierd with Blood Elves trying to spy on us (We didn't even have any enemies apart from NPC factions) ...

And by the way, what Hero meant wasn't a threat in any shape or form, his character was exiled ICly from the clan, and that's why he was talking about bad outcomes...

However, rounding this all off, i do think we should let up with all the "Go away"s and "Stop coming here"s. The only possible reason/s i can think of us saying that is 1. Considering we're in a tiny portion of the barrens it would ICly be very hard to find us; We're in the wilderness after all. 2. Who'd want to spy on a bunch of belligerent tribesmen with no affiliation (positive or negative) with them, at the risk of being found?

Please reply, i feel lonely and hated :( (Jokes)

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Maulbane Wrote:However, rounding this all off, i do think we should let up with all the "Go away"s and "Stop coming here"s. The only possible reason/s i can think of us saying that is 1. Considering we're in a tiny portion of the barrens it would ICly be very hard to find us; We're in the wilderness after all. 2. Who'd want to spy on a bunch of belligerent tribesmen with no affiliation (positive or negative) with them, at the risk of being found?

Anybody serving the actual Horde who's heard about the Wartusk striking at Blood Elves in the Barrens.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to find members of an old guild i am in Ogbar 4 1,225 06-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  5000 Members. Killazer 16 3,825 08-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Attention all members of the BSHG and EI Brutalskars 6 1,228 08-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars
  New Members To CotH Dotsy 5 1,229 05-05-2009, 07:36 AM
Last Post: dracusflame
  Wartusk Map Diethe 6 1,319 04-26-2009, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Diethe