The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

On behalf of all Wartusk members...
Theik Wrote:
Maulbane Wrote:However, rounding this all off, i do think we should let up with all the "Go away"s and "Stop coming here"s. The only possible reason/s i can think of us saying that is 1. Considering we're in a tiny portion of the barrens it would ICly be very hard to find us; We're in the wilderness after all. 2. Who'd want to spy on a bunch of belligerent tribesmen with no affiliation (positive or negative) with them, at the risk of being found?

Anybody serving the actual Horde who's heard about the Wartusk striking at Blood Elves in the Barrens.

I suppose you could say that, but then again, it's wierd that the Blood Elves were there in the first place. What i'm trying to say, i guess, is that i wish both sides would take the time to RP up a real hostile situation, rather than acting as if Blood Elves and Wartusks have secretly been worst enemies since the beggining of the universe.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Maulbane, you are hereby the only Wartusk that I like.
Blaize Wrote:Maulbane, you are hereby the only Wartusk that I like.

Pfft, i'm more like the wimp that tries to facilitate everybody's opinion because i'm a wimp. Did i mention i'm a wimp?

Move him into the sun—

Stuff Happens.

Just let this die, discuss with the people with whom it happened, retcon it, or move on. It's happened, but it's escaladed to a point where I wasn't even a part of the problem, but i'd like to be part of the solution. If a member left over this, it sucks. Ask if they want to retcon it, and do it over, or just let the topic drop, if not, just move on.

GM's wont defend a claim of territory for this -exact- reason, yeah. This is why they don't defend claims, because things like this happens, and it escalades to a point where it just seems childish over a few buildings and some dirt.

Things happen, from my perspective, this whole RP started out bad enough, and just headed downhill from there.
Personally, i think what would fix it is retconning -ALL- of these problems involving Blood Elves and clean the slate of all this nonsense.

Move him into the sun—

I don't play for 2 days, and this happens!

Why won't those arrogant Elves leave us hunting clan alone? :< I bet they want our strider meat!
You no take stridah meat!

So, why all the drama? From what I understand some spy Elves walked on our land because they heard rumors about us killing Elves, and they had a fight. AFAIK, we didn't kill anything besides game and Burning Blade.
Did somebody die? :o

Sorry for my ignorance, I wasn't there...
You say that I should inform you before visiting you, my argument against that is this.

The last time I was at your encampment and emoting sneaking around I was metagamed to heck. The best example of this would be when <player name here (is not about to name and shame)>, who was inside a building smelled me while I was outside and sneaking around the back of it.

As for calming down, It was 3am and I had to get up at 6am this morning and your character is interrogating my character saying things like 'Talk or I will gut you right now' when I have emoted 4 times that I am gagged which -all- went ignored so forgive me for not appreciating that and resorting to capsing my next emote.

There were lots of good players that RP'ed more than fairly last night in the Wartusk. The main one of these that springs to my mind is without a doubt Hania, though there were others. -However- I believe this was offset by a lot of bad RP that occurred and to be honest from one of you it is something I have come to expect. This is because your character profile is completely contradictory to how you RP in game and your lore is very muddled up, I.e. Orcs do not have fire dancing rituals for one and can't attack their blood elf allies freely for example of a few..
[Image: Valen-Sig.gif]
No one died and the only player that was actually attacked was Tim. We had every right to attack him though. A human Appearing in a Horde camp? Seriously its a death wish. The only reason a blood elf was struck was because they struck first. Its classed as self defence... Plus no Tauren would let someone Strike them or threaten them with explosives. We were encroached and we defended ourselves accordingly. We didn't kill anyone nor shall anyone die from this Rp experience.

Timmy, We didnt attack you freely, You launched yourself at a fellow clan member. When we gave chase you proceeded to attack us. Seriously man we stuck by guidelines. And enough of this. You were captured. Enough is enough drop it and move on.
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
For now this arguement should be closed. This is only casuing Drama and that is something we certainly do not need more of, I suggest that if you find that you have been the victim in this, through metagaming, godmoding or simply bad attitude, that you musters what Screenshots you have of the occassion and PMs a GM explaining the situation. Even if you don´t have screens you should talk with a GM and try to retell what happened.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

edit: replied to Mokos and by the time I finished Nostra had replied and I did not see this, sorry!

I'm sorry Mokos but when I first entered your camp with Magai she revealed herself to your chief, they spoke and all was gravy, then she told me it was alright to show myself and so I did, next thing I know the chief was yelling 'She has brought a fel addict here! Kill this Elf!' before hurling himself at me, a situation I IC'ly tried to escape from but was chased down and caught.

After some questioning you pretended to let us go and as we left PEACEFULLY, the chief and some others (I do not remember who at this point), came after us and he tried to bury his axe in my skull and then gave me a character warning of death..

This emote I ignored and went about my business because the character warning came after the aggressive emote and we were leaving peacefully. There was no reasonor logic behind it.

That was all gravy yet later when you announce you gave me a warning 7 minuits before I was attacked while I was sneaking around the camp on the forums, I got a tad bit annoyed but you know what, I didn't say anything cause it would cause drama.

I had hoped last night would also culminate without forum drama yet here we are. This topic was pointless as soon as it began.

And as for us striking first Valen isn't the only BE you have made it your business to harass according to certain people that Valen has spoken with IC.. Now if you don't mind I'm going to get back to playing the game and not wasting time on this.

Drama FTL.
[Image: Valen-Sig.gif]
The matter was dropped I do not wish to continue arguing this further.

We have our sides of the story and we wont come to an agreement. So lets just drop it here and walk away.
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to find members of an old guild i am in Ogbar 4 1,225 06-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  5000 Members. Killazer 16 3,825 08-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Attention all members of the BSHG and EI Brutalskars 6 1,228 08-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars
  New Members To CotH Dotsy 5 1,229 05-05-2009, 07:36 AM
Last Post: dracusflame
  Wartusk Map Diethe 6 1,319 04-26-2009, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Diethe