The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Onac
Hi!

I am Onac and I have been a Warcraft fan since early teen age, though I was a WoW fan only at the beginings of the game in 2004. Later I started to miss the RP which I had in other games. From time to time I returned to playing the game, but it never lasted more than a few months.
To be honest I don't think it will last for longer this time either - I doubt that I'll have time beside university. But anyway I decided that now I want a quality gameplay and discovered your server, that's why I'm here.

Well, as for some miscellaneous facts about me... I am hungarian by nationality, I learn English at a professional level, though I know I can't avoid all the mistakes. I understand something of German, Japanese and of several Slavic languages as well. I am 19 years old and have been role-playing since the age of 14. I never grew tired of this kind of entertainment. My top three hobbies are: Reading, watching films and playing computer games.
I hope this is enough for a start, so I now get to the questions.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I've spent the last hour and half reading and thinking about the rules, so that's a yes. I haven't read everything yet, but I've read a lot and I plan to finish the others, just been spending here so much time already I started to feel an urge to post an introduction. :D

2. How did you hear about us?
Google was my source. In more detail, first I found a forum thread somewhere discussing the lack of RP in WoW and there was a link to this site.

3. How did you get into RP?
It was through Harry Potter :D
Role-players were pretty rare around my home 5 years ago. I never heard about RPGs and I didn't know what they were. Then I registered to a hungarian Harry Potter fan site which turned out to be a forum based RPG game with a special focus on helping complete newbies to RPGs. I justed bumped to the good site :D

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My brother bought Warcraft III not long after its release. My English was quite good even back then and the plot really gave me a lot of joy. It would definitely be on my list of Top 10 fantasy stories ever told.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Dwarf and rogue. Though I rarely mix them :D
Dwarves are good. I usually think of them as hearty people who like beer, help their comrades in any kind of danger and are as hard as rocks themselves :D
As for rogues... I like melee combat, but I think it's more interesting to fight dirty :D

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Hmm... Mostly I love to play a kid, maybe because I am not fully grown up either or because I wish not to grow up :D
But apart from that I like sneaky and cunning characters with limited respect for the law but with a good heart. And usually even if I play a villain he has some kind of honor, that's an important attribute for me :D

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Table-top or forum based RPGs. In computer RPs there will always be some limits, I don't like those :D

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Well, I partially answered this before. But let's see... I can solve the Rubik's Cube and I am considered one of the best speed-cubers in Hungary :D
And I won't be offended, if thou, dear reader, haven't got a clue what the Rubik's Cube is :D
Erm... something else, oh yes, did I mention I write fantasy stories in an own universe? Never meant to publish even a single one though. I also love languages and I play chess regularly as well :D

9. What country are you from?
I think I mentioned that a few times above.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Aye, aye, sir! I will do my best to be a good member :D
Welcome to the server!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]