The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

One busy little IP address
Having just joined and being very excited about all of the possibilities for gaming and role-playing, I was naturally chatting up the server and talking about ideas with a couple of my roommates. Everyone in my house has played WoW retail at one time or another and we all enjoy role-playing. I suggested to my house-mates that they look up the forums and register to sign up and get their toes wet on this site, to see if it would work for them. When they attempted to register, they in turn met an obstacle in the form of an error limiting the next available sign-up for a new account register from this IP address being 8,640 hours away (360 days). Is there some manner in which this can be unlocked, allowing for a few more players to join in the fun from the same house? Please let me know if I need to do something to bypass this or if there is an available fix that can be applied.
Thank you :D
@Kretol will have to answer this!
(08-21-2013, 01:26 PM)Seaniepop Wrote: Having just joined and being very excited about all of the possibilities for gaming and role-playing, I was naturally chatting up the server and talking about ideas with a couple of my roommates. Everyone in my house has played WoW retail at one time or another and we all enjoy role-playing. I suggested to my house-mates that they look up the forums and register to sign up and get their toes wet on this site, to see if it would work for them. When they attempted to register, they in turn met an obstacle in the form of an error limiting the next available sign-up for a new account register from this IP address being 8,640 hours away (360 days). Is there some manner in which this can be unlocked, allowing for a few more players to join in the fun from the same house? Please let me know if I need to do something to bypass this or if there is an available fix that can be applied.
Thank you :D

Well, I can be a bit creative and say that because this limited on IP adress you can just take your Iphone and let is stream Wi-fi. Because that is a new IP source.. you can just register to it. (Now find other nets and do the same) I think that will work!
Considering that each of us connects directly to our network via a hard line to our router, I do not believe that your clever idea will work for our particular little hiccup @Stealthscout. Thank you for sharing this thought though, as it may help in the case of a future issue should someone need to connect wirelessly.

Thank you @Reigen for pointing me in the right direction. I suppose I should just leave this post up for a little while to see if @Kretol will see it, though I suppose I could PM to make sure that the message and information gets to the intended party directly.
Please PM me the requested user names and associated email addresses and I will create the accounts!