The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

One more of the neverending amounts of introductions
So, this is my introduction ^^ I hope it goes through.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

A Yes, I did. I'm positive that I did. Period.
(Doesn't everyone say something along the lines of yes? I mean, if you said no, you wouldn't be allowed in anyway LOL so of course everyone says yes.)

2. How did you hear about us?

A Via Google. I was just googling "WoW Rp private server". I only found things like googleask questions, but on around the third website, I found Conquest of the Horde! It's not entirely hard to not find this server on Google anyhow. I mean, Google "WoW RP private server" and you get like.. (Voting),(Voting),CotH. So, here I am!

3. How did you get into RP?

A This'll be somewhat of a story. One day, a long time ago, don't know when, I was happily playing Warcraft III. Then, I found a game called DoBRP. I went into it, and started learning about it. I found out that it was based on a concept called "roleplay". I quite liked this concept, so I got into RP!
Afterwards, I started roleplaying on Warcraft III as frequently as I could, and the only thing I ever hosted, I believe, was the latest and funnest Roleplays. I enjoyed roleplaying alot.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

A I'm not quite sure of this. I think it was because I used to play Warcraft III in a gaming cafe, a few years ago. (Well, really, 5-7 years ago) I quite enjoyed Warcraft III, then I found WoW. I played at the Pre-BC times, then started going back to other MMOs (Wow, I don't really think paying monthly is worth it.) then I misunderstood the "insta-70" as 1hit= level 70, and one day I rechecked, and found private servers that actually took time to level, and had the minimum amount of customs, creating a fun blizz-like rate to play in. Afterwards, that server died, so I moved on, looking for Roleplaying Servers.. but I'm getting ahead of myself! Anyway, after going back to MMOs, I decided to try out WoW again.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

A I prefer Night Elves, Blood Elves or Humans. I think my favourite would either be Night Elf or Blood Elf. I'm not quite sure. Class would possibly be anything magic, not counting Shaman. I usually choose Priest/Mage over Druid. So it's either Priest or Mage. I would prefer Priest I think because I like healing people and things like that. But sometimes it does get annoying in some games if priests are completely dependant on other people.... But in WoW it doesn't, so yeah. I'll probably be rolling a priest, unless it includes me having to roleplay going to the church everyday and praying >< I'll be fine if it doesn't include that, but rather me just being a medic.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

A A happy person that doesn't seem to be knowing of her/his surroundings would be my favorite, and just thinks everyone's nice and good, even if they look like tall dark demons. I think it's quite fun because people go *puts his/her face into his/her palms while looking at (myname).* and it's so fun! Especially when I just look at them, asking if they have a headache.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

A Probably something magical, or the opposite, futuristic. I also enjoy just any roleplay, as long as it doesn't sound... weird, and is easy to understand. Even if it isn't I think I'd still like it. Basically, anything that is related to Roleplay, and even on the lines of Apocalypse, and stuff are fine for me. Oh, I got off track again :\ My favorite would probably be the magical type, anyway, since that's the one I started off. (Futuristic-type roleplays weren't invented in DoBRP.) Or just simple dark forces blah blah blah versus light forces blah blah blah.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

A I enjoy playing other games, usually MMOs (But the mindless killing, grinding.. farming does get a bit boring) because RPGs are so lonely without other people, but RPGs are still fun in a sense. I can't seem to complete Dragon Quest (Waah, get too bored.) but I have finished Final Fantasy XII. FFXII was quite fun. :( Anyway, some other hobbies include the once-in-a-while homework, reading a book and playing on the Wii. Let's see, I also enjoy Mathematic Puzzles, like those Mensa books. They're quite fun. I, once in a while, also calculate Numerological futures, like those ones where you pick a number and your future is numerically presented. It's quite fun and simple.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

A I'm not entirely sure. I think it's either Traditional Chinese or English. I'm pretty positive it was English first. I live in an English environment, so I can talk English quite well. :)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

A Yes. Firedark56 hereby pronounces that he/she will abide the Rules and Policies of the WoW RP server, Conquest of the Horde, contemporary or not. LOL (Another close-ended question! Of course I have to say yes.)

Thanks for taking your time to read my introduction. (Did you have fun reading it? :D )
PS. Does my little piya look cute? LOL
I love that little "blob-thing" you have as a picture. Welcome!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slovak's [Witty joke related to introductions here] Slovakiani 3 3,369 12-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Slovakiani
  Introductions and Cool Shades. MitzaRaul 4 999 09-29-2014, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introductions stole my Murloc roguetrader 8 1,497 09-11-2014, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introductions! 2.0 Wumples 1 833 02-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Introductions Heatblade717 3 1,195 09-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Nymus