The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Operation: Gnomeregan
Spoiler:
[Image: gnomereganresized.png]

High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque Wrote:
Good Sir/Madame,

As a proud member of the Alliance, duty compels you to journey to Ironforge with haste and submit yourself to the will of High Tinker Mekkatorque, King of Gnomes.*
The end of our exile draws nigh - Operation: Gnomeregan is about to begin!**

* Lawyerbot 2000 informs me that I actually possess no legal authority whatsoever - over gnomes or otherwise - but still, you have to admit that sounded impressive!

** Seriously, please come help out if you can. Many thanks!

Citizens and friends of Gnomeregan! Today is the day we take back our glorious city from the vile traitor Thermaplugg! Gather around me as we prepare to reclaim our homeland! No more shall our people live as refugees, as outcasts, as wretched, irradiated slaves chained to the yoke of a madman's war machine!

The end of Thermaplugg's reign draws near! Gather now at the staging area! Our tactics, our science, our bravery and determination shall prevail.

The assault begins in but a moment!

Operation: Gnomeregan begins NOW!

On December 27-29, Operation: Gnomeregan will be swinging at full force as a three-day RP event. All Alliance are welcome, but gnomes are especially encouraged to be RPed.

Though this is a three-day event, the event times include morning and evening. One event will be in at 11 AM Server while another is at 8:30 PM. The times and dates are as follows:

EVENT 1: (Dec. 27: 11 AM ST)

Players are to gather up morale and support as the troops form. They are to ready themselves in preparation for the task ahead through basic training and weapons testing.

EVENT 2: (Dec. 27: 8:30 PM ST)

With the temperatures down, players will open up the vents by throwing Radiageigatrons at them. Science-minded players can read up on the radiation levels from the opened vents.

EVENT 3: (Dec 28: 11 AM ST) Mekkatorque begins the assault. PHASE 1 Begins.

Secure the air field. Players take down rocket launchers, but they also have to defend against irradiated leper gnomes. Players can either disable the launchers altogether or destroy them outright.

EVENT 4: (Dec 28: 8:30 AM ST) PHASE 2

Secure the Surface Command Post. Players will have to fight and take down irradiated gnomes crawling all over the place.

EVENT 5/6: (Dec 29: 11 AM/ 8:30 PM ST) PHASE 3

Repeat events. IC, this is all in one go, but OOC, there is a justification that players are of different divisions and, thus, cannot interact with the opposite day/morning players. The squads dive into the tunnels, only to find it empty. What they don't know is what awaits ahead...

If you attend one event on this day, you cannot attend the other on the same character.

Events are walk-in. If you wish to assist in the event, please PM me on what times and days you are available.

FOR GNOMEREGAN!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
What's an "f" doing up there in the post? xB

I wish we could make this though our connection here isn't very stable!
I'm 100% sure, that I will attend! Gnomes are awesome!
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
I can attend most likely attend most of the events hopefully! Both of my Gnomes will be there to fight for Gnomeregan if I'm able to! :D
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
I'll speak for Calista on this one, since she dropped off the web earlier. You can likely count on direct support from the Gnomish Expedition Unit and their affiliates.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
I am making you a gnome, just for this. It's my first. :<

She's a Wreck-it-Ralph expie. You'll see.

Progress: Just made her, ran to the portal. Holy crap, gnome running gives me motion sickness.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
:D

Rofupi will make all of these events.
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
Is it good or bad that I just imagined this;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5HXF2qp-yY[/youtube]

Just with gnomes.
Caravan Fairwinds will be there. Maybe then she'll find some peace.

(Along with all of my other gnomes)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
I hope I'm able to make it. I might bring Seda if I can, or one of my other Gnomes. Unlikely though, heh.
I hope I can get Abrams there. But given my luck with getting characters approved... I'm glad it's a week away.

However - whatever events I can't make that Abrams isn't capable of joining, I intend to have Telathis join instead. The gnomes helped the humans take back Azeroth, and he's up for helping repay that debt.
Ah. Kurogh shall make his first official appearance. That crazy dwarf'll help you gnomes. (Just don't hate on the accent @~@)
(12-20-2012, 07:20 AM)Caravan Wrote: Caravan Fairwinds will be there. Maybe then she'll find some peace.

(Along with all of my other gnomes)

CARA AND HROD

HEROES OF GNOMEREGAN
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(12-20-2012, 08:17 AM)Scow2 Wrote: I hope I can get Abrams there. But given my luck with getting characters approved... I'm glad it's a week away.

You don't have to be an approved character to join.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Broze Geartuner at your service! I shall put my devices to the use and we will all take Gnomeregan back um *coughs* 57.48132% Semi more effecient then before!

*Bows and poofs*
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]