FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads
User Map
IRC Chat
Voicechat Status

[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Touchseed
09-06-2017 07:11 AM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 36500
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this time around...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 96860
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39827
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31360
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25383

[-]
Who's On-line
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Other games I can entertain myself with.
Since I got a 48-hour suspension I have to find something else to play with. I've got a habit of starting playing a game and never finish it because I got a new game and so on and so on. I'm afraid it's that time of the month right now and I feel the itch for something new to play. Anybody got some good game I can play? Or something really horrible that I can point and laugh at, cause' that's fun too.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM
Huh, how'd you get suspended?
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
PM
^ Not really the point of the topic. That's really Roxas' business and if s/he feels like telling you it's best to talk about it in private.

I suggest Oblivion, Fallout 3, Lord of the Rings Online Trial, Dragons Age.. Rome: Total War and Empires: Total War.

All I can think of at this moment! D:

You could always rock some Warcraft 3. That's fun.
PM
Because I'm not a tl;dr guise, this will be short..
Play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, now.
OBEY.
PM
Kaelvan Wrote:^ Not really the point of the topic. That's really Roxas' business and if s/he feels like telling you it's best to talk about it in private.

I suggest Oblivion, Fallout 3, Lord of the Rings Online Trial, Dragons Age.. Rome: Total War and Empires: Total War.

All I can think of at this moment! D:

You could always rock some Warcraft 3. That's fun.

It's okay. I got a case of not-sleeping-for-23-hours, went stupid and accidentaly said some offensive stuff. Nuff' said.

I played Oblivion but I didn't like it. Too much walking. I played Fallout 3 too and that also had a lot of walking. but it was okay. It was almost impossible to mod, but it still was okay. I kept getting killed by a giant goddamn invincible scorpinion. I said "Eff this" and never looked back. Lord of the rings online trial might be an idea, actually. I 've been wanting to play that and was not aware of a trial. As for Dragon Age. . . That's pretty much the only game on this PC I've finished. . . Three times xD Maybe I SHOULD finish it a fourth time. I'm not really in the mood for RTS games.

And Wolohoo, I never found S.T.A.L.K.E.R. That interesting. I might be very, very, VERY wrong, but when I watched somebody play it, it felt like a poor mans Crysis.

Yes, I'm pretty picky about games.
Spoiler:
PM
Temple of Elemental Evil. Old-school turn based RPG. Like D&D. Band of adventurers on a world-crossing quest.

Also, I suggest that if you do try it, do it with the community patches. It's unplayable otherwise.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
PM
flammos200 Wrote:Temple of Elemental Evil. Old-school turn based RPG. Like D&D. Band of adventurers on a world-crossing quest.

Also, I suggest that if you do try it, do it with the community patches. It's unplayable otherwise.

oh hai, flammos.
Hmm, maybe. RPG games are pretty awesome.
Spoiler:
PM
I know a game! It starts with a "B", ends with an "s", and has these letters within it:

r o r e a l d n d

Yeah, Borderlands. Also, I subconsciously spelt "Ro real DND!" Durp.

But yeah, Borderlands is a great game, and I would say worth it if I had a computer capable of running it out of 640x400 mode. >.>

Also, I'd suggest perhaps playing League of Legends. If you enjoyed DotA, or anything similar, you'll love this. Trust me.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
PM
Pies Wrote:I know a game! It starts with a "B", ends with an "s", and has these letters within it:

r o r e a l d n d

Yeah, Borderlands. Also, I subconsciously spelt "Ro real DND!" Durp.

But yeah, Borderlands is a great game, and I would say worth it if I had a computer capable of running it out of 640x400 mode. >.>

Also, I'd suggest perhaps playing League of Legends. If you enjoyed DotA, or anything similar, you'll love this. Trust me.

I have Borderlands. It's alright but it's very repetitive. I tried LoL, wasn't that good. Though I liked HoN, but it won't work anymore. Yeah. . . I have a LOOOOOOOOOT of games.
Spoiler:
PM
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.taleworlds.com]www.taleworlds.com</a><!-- w -->

Free to play until lvl 7 or 30 in-game days.

The most addictive SP RPG you'll ever play.
Torrek | Troll Rogue/Engineer | Currently Shuffling between Booty Bay and Rachet, looking for work and perfecting his designs |Torrek's Journal
Oroth Kodohorn | Tauren Hunter | Wandering the Plains of Kalimdor | Chieftan of the Kodohorn Tribe
PM
One from the top of my head.

Phantasy Star Blue Burst - Free now, but private servers only
http://www.schtserv.com/connect-psopc.php --- Also hosts GC/Dreamcast versions also.

Atlantica Online - MMO, but with turn based combat. Enjoyable, but repeative at times.

Face of Mankind - Sci-fi mmo, free...and very unique to say the least
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

PM
Fun fact: going without sleep for 24 hours is equivalent to a blood alcohol level of 0.1%.

Aaaanyway. I would check out the Infinity Combat Prototype, because it's fun and easy and EPIC. Especially considering it's just a pre-alpha for a game.

Additionally, check out the flash game N. You will be addicted.
Roxas65 Wrote:And Wolohoo, I never found S.T.A.L.K.E.R. That interesting. I might be very, very, VERY wrong, but when I watched somebody play it, it felt like a poor mans Crysis.

PFFFFFF-
Oh yes, you're wrong. Very, very wrong. So wrong infact, that I won't even point out how wrong.
Or maybe I will.
For ONE example, Crysis is just a physics sandbox where you throw exploding carrots at people, and S.TA.L.K.E.R. in the other hand is almost purely atmospheric game. You'll spend most of your time just watching the life of the Zone. And you will be creeped out by the abandoned.. well, everything. And I know my way of telling things sounds very silly.

Just.. it's a completely different game, trust me.
PM
Wolohoo Wrote:
Roxas65 Wrote:And Wolohoo, I never found S.T.A.L.K.E.R. That interesting. I might be very, very, VERY wrong, but when I watched somebody play it, it felt like a poor mans Crysis.

PFFFFFF-
Oh yes, you're wrong. Very, very wrong. So wrong infact, that I won't even point out how wrong.
Or maybe I will.
For ONE example, Crysis is just a physics sandbox where you throw exploding carrots at people, and S.TA.L.K.E.R. in the other hand is almost purely atmospheric game. You'll spend most of your time just watching the life of the Zone. And you will be creeped out by the abandoned.. well, everything. And I know my way of telling things sounds very silly.

Just.. it's a completely different game, trust me.

Atmospheric, eh? That actually sounds like my kind of game. Actually, I'll try it out.

I also tried LOTR Online. It was meh. The only appeal that would make me put another MMORPG over WoW, which I also have retail for, was that it was LOTR. Problem is, when I played it, it didn't feel like LOTR at all. Felt like something completely else.
Spoiler:
PM
Anything from the total war series. Fallout 3 and oblivion were wack; try fallout 2, and Marrowind. Dragon Age Origins is awesome. SW KotoR, the first and second one, are pwn. DarthNader was cool for linking you to taleworlds, cause mount and blade is AWESOME; Especially with a mod like Sword of Domacales, or custom communities (as for the level 7 thing...*cough* torrent *cough cough*). Uhm..lets see... All the age of empires are good. Warcraft 3..of course.. Dark messiah of might and magic...spore is actually really fun...fallout tactics...Free mmo called Mytheon..and another one called Fantasy earth online....If your into ultima online there are a few freeshards I could suggest that are for rping... <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.grimmwold.com]www.grimmwold.com</a><!-- w --> and <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.darkagerp.com]www.darkagerp.com</a><!-- w --> .
-Michael

[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
WTF is up with this? ^
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Games? Nymus 7 169 12-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  The Japanese make some funny games. Roxas65 4 269 08-31-2013, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Bored of Current games Revan 27 607 06-23-2013, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Nymus
  Books based on Blizzard games Bovel 15 447 06-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  The state of video games these days SpiralLateralus 18 564 08-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Last Post: dastmo