The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Our Two New GMs-to-be
After some talking between Kretol and I, we decided that we could use more GMs on staff. After discussing our options and talking to some people, we're proud to announce that we have two new GMs, or soon-to-be GMs.

Everyone congratulate Qaza and Kendei. Or give them your condolences. You know, whatever.

They will be mostly handling items, so that I can help Kretol with homes and other random things.

Comments, congratulations, condolences, cries, curses, and cake can be posted here.
*Posts the cake option* YEAY! *Overflows with happyness*
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Woo!

These two folks I've known for quite a while, over a long span of time, and I trust they will be able to be impartial with their work, and also not have to worry about possibly being at risk of being swayed/pestered by close friends or such for 'free gold lolz' or 'teh uber wepaonz roflmao'.

Like Grak said, congratulations and condolences are in order for the two! As the need may rise, we may be seeking for more folks further down the line, so keep that in mind if you have aspirations of helping out further on the server.
Gratz!
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
- Mark Twain
Yay! *huggles her baby* *then huggles Kendei too* :o
Isebella Drudaen - Merchant, entrepreneur and fire mage.
Drusilla - Shadow Priestess and Mistress of all things sadistic.
Congratulations! What an honor!
Shademoon - Human Priestess, Humanitarian
Chayne - Human Paladin, Tradewind Mercenary
Yay! Congratz Qaza and Kendei!
Grats, you two.
Yay guys. :)
Thank you very much, and hooray to Kendei, too! ...We'll form a support group. I've been informed that my seat cushion is also a flotation device.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Quote:Qaza wrote:
Thank you very much, and hooray to Kendei, too! ...We'll form a support group. I've been informed that my seat cushion is also a flotation device.

*begins Requestapalooza '07!*

GM Qaza! I would like to order three Fel Reavers to guard the Stolen Sun compound! Get on it, chop chop!
Grats to Qaza and Kendei! I can't think of two better people!
"I'm not safe for work."
Quote:MrMarsh wrote:
Quote:Qaza wrote:

*begins Requestapalooza '07!*

GM Qaza! I would like to order three Fel Reavers to guard the Stolen Sun compound! Get on it, chop chop!
Funny, thats what I was ordering for Citadel... Stop looking at my shoping list arg!
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Grats of course!!! And of course grats to Dorgoth, who won't have to hear my annoying whining anymore!
Skalus - Bloodsail Pirate
Urisun - Scourge Lich
Well...congratulations! You now get to be pestered by everyone who wants their items! What a gratifying experience!;)
My only other RP experience is SWG...Starsider, anyone?

Fans, UNITE!