The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Palth`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello there, hello. I am Palth, a player from Aevum, Epilogue, Esterus, Libertas, and I've been around to many roleplaying servers searching for the maxinum experenice and the best award for playing. I like the best time, of which I can invest my time into, and I think I can find that by just running around franticall.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The United States of America, so I must obivously speak English. English, being the most spoken lagunage around the planet, I must of taken it up. :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft through the first one, I enjoyed the storyline and general gameplay experenice:
Humans veruses Orcs. The first one was great, then they started to add all of this other background lore and storylines, and then made it an MMO.
From Orcs to Humans to Kal'dorei to Sin'dorei, to angry Trolls and spiritual Tauren, and then the beneovelent Draenei.

What made you seek our server over others?:
There is no exact reason besides of it being a roleplaying server of which I may find exellecence in, I don't care what it is, but if it is an roleplaying server, I will join and try it, regardless of what it wrong or stated about it, I want my first general idea and how I percieve it before doing anything.
Hence, my try to attempt to play here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any form of roleplaying as roleplaying is your character. What is the worth of not roleplaying your character and not enjoying it? If you don't enjoy it, then why do it? It's odd to even ask that. Plus, every action or thing your character does or influence, will matter to others. I just like having an character which is set onto its tranning wheels, and when I get it emotinally strong enough to do it on its own, I let it off. And I let it run, and dictate what they would do on their own, with a little of my own help.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcs, and Humans. Being the most easiest races to play, and they have general oppinons for or anything. The common stereotype that is Orcs are stupid but strong, fun to play out. Or humans, the silly, fast, sleezy, and what not. They can be anything in reality, and that is why I play them, so I can do anything with my character what I want. Not exactly everything, but personality-wise, we can. Humans, or Orcs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
None. I have none as I just came here, I shouldn't jump and make accusations, point out the flaws as I haven't seen any. I just want to play as soon as possible.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
None. They are rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He grinned at the man in front of himself, the hand gripped the weapon tightly, his long fingernails digging out at the top of his weapon, a flintlocke pistol. At the top is a little blade that settled out, used to stab, as a bayonet pistol.
He shivered and costled out. " No, but get it over with. "
He exclaimed, a innocent grin on his face. He pulled the weapon back and slammed it into towards the middle of his eyes, the weapon latched to the inside of his head, and blood gushed onto the top of the head as it punctured his skin and the inside of his body. His eyes layed open, with the quivering of dead and fear; before it turns to nothing, as the man dies.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello there, hello. I am Palth, a player from Aevum, Epilogue, Esterus, Libertas, and I've been around to many roleplaying servers searching for the maxinum experenice and the best award for playing. I like the best time, of which I can invest my time into, and I think I can find that by just running around franticall.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The United States of America, so I must obivously speak English. English, being the most spoken lagunage around the planet, I must of taken it up. :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft through the first one, I enjoyed the storyline and general gameplay experenice:
Humans veruses Orcs. The first one was great, then they started to add all of this other background lore and storylines, and then made it an MMO.
From Orcs to Humans to Kal'dorei to Sin'dorei, to angry Trolls and spiritual Tauren, and then the beneovelent Draenei.

What made you seek our server over others?:
There is no exact reason besides of it being a roleplaying server of which I may find exellecence in, I don't care what it is, but if it is an roleplaying server, I will join and try it, regardless of what it wrong or stated about it, I want my first general idea and how I percieve it before doing anything.
Hence, my try to attempt to play here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any form of roleplaying as roleplaying is your character. What is the worth of not roleplaying your character and not enjoying it? If you don't enjoy it, then why do it? It's odd to even ask that. Plus, every action or thing your character does or influence, will matter to others. I just like having an character which is set onto its tranning wheels, and when I get it emotinally strong enough to do it on its own, I let it off. And I let it run, and dictate what they would do on their own, with a little of my own help.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcs, and Humans. Being the most easiest races to play, and they have general oppinons for or anything. The common stereotype that is Orcs are stupid but strong, fun to play out. Or humans, the silly, fast, sleezy, and what not. They can be anything in reality, and that is why I play them, so I can do anything with my character what I want. Not exactly everything, but personality-wise, we can. Humans, or Orcs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
None. I have none as I just came here, I shouldn't jump and make accusations, point out the flaws as I haven't seen any. I just want to play as soon as possible.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
None. They are rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He grinned at the man in front of himself, the hand gripped the weapon tightly, his long fingernails digging out at the top of his weapon, a flintlocke pistol. At the top is a little blade that settled out, used to stab, as a bayonet pistol.
He shivered and costled out. " No, but get it over with. "
He exclaimed, a innocent grin on his face. He pulled the weapon back and slammed it into towards the middle of his eyes, the weapon latched to the inside of his head, and blood gushed onto the top of the head as it punctured his skin and the inside of his body. His eyes layed open, with the quivering of dead and fear; before it turns to nothing, as the man dies.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No.
Welcome to CotH! Our server is very much unlike any that you've been on before, mainly because we hold ourselves t a higher standard of faithfulness to the World of Warcraft. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to get set up and start playing.
Welcome to CotH! Our server is very much unlike any that you've been on before, mainly because we hold ourselves t a higher standard of faithfulness to the World of Warcraft. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to get set up and start playing.