The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pandaren
Spoiler:
[Image: pandarenmonk2.jpg]

Turns out this was in the latest PTR build for 3.2.2. So much for the "China will sue Blizz" comment I heard in vent the other day. :P

Enjoy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Pandaren Brewmaster.

You're wrong about the comment I made. I was talking about a model in Warcraft 3 Alpha that was changed due to a lawsuit.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
Didn't mean that one, the conversation went off into why Pandaren will never be in wow.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Do you think that MMO gold farming being made illegal in China may have affected Blizz's decision to implement them into the game? >_>
Doubt it. Gold farming hurts games like wow, as it detracts from people actually playing it longer to make their own gold.

It's probably that WoW doesn't give a damn anymore, good for them, hehe.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Didn't the China division that held the servers and such for WoW get cut out or something? Right now I don't think anyone in China can play except on EU or US servers, remember reading that Blizzard is making arrangements with another company to set it back up, maybe that failed and they decided to implement stuff they couldn't before?

Or maybe it was just playable Pandaren that was the issue.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Meh, the whole idea gives me a grumpy mood.... Regardless of whatever place they may have in lore (I admit I'm not a Pandaren expert), it seems a little -what's the word I want?- silly? There's already so many different interesting races in the world. To me this addition just seems like a bid for "O hai luk at teh kyewt pandazz!!1!one"

With the next xpac, we're already getting wolf-men.... is it going to turn into World of Furcraft? Pretty soon they'll add a feline-humanoid race and all the catgirls from retail will finally be validated!

I hope I didn't come off as crass or flamatory (I'm not sure if I made that up), but I just woke up and the Pandaren thing has been bugging me ever since I heard about it.
Bury me on my feet. I have lived my entire life on my knees.
Am I really the only one who doesn't give an eff?

I mean, worgen aren't that bad, it's just that if one guy rants, more rant.
Goblins are reasonable.
Pandaren started off as a joke, but who knows they have lived on south-Kalimdor for a huge amount of time?

They're RP oppurtunities one by one, and that's final.

ALSO, the picture looks nice xD
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.
Expressing dislike is a far cry from ranting. Not everyone who voices a negative opinion is jumping on some sort of bandwagon, either. Just some things to keep in mind.
Bury me on my feet. I have lived my entire life on my knees.
As far as I can gather, I am no expert, but the Panda people have a legit place in the Lore.

Not as important as the humans or the orcs, but a place none the less. So I figure, if they belong so be it. I would never be a giant alcoholic Panda, but some people are into that, and it would be interesting to roleplay around them.

Of course, some people are just Panda racists! ~Plays the race card.~
Wait, I'm a little confused. Are Pandaren becoming playable somehow, or just another race/faction that you can see/get quests from in-game?
Definitely not playable. Just going to be placed around the world, possibly put in taverns, etc.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
Gnomad Wrote:Definitely not playable. Just going to be placed around the world, possibly put in taverns, etc.

Hell, I personally don't even want to see them there. Come on.. Panda's. :|
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Actually, that picture is of the "Pandaren Monk" pet which is added into the game in 3.2.2 ([Image: icon]), that fact just seemed to skip being mentioned. Although, in the database there is also this: Secret Thing You Can't See Until You Click It
[Image: 25jxl3r.png] ~ [Image: rap0jl.jpg] ~ [Image: 2rz9vtw.png]
- - - - Erie - - - - - - - - - Creezy - - - - - - - - Zarack - - - -
<Academy of Magic> ~ <G S F> ~ ~ <The Forgotten Shadow>
[Image: juzfbn.png]
Awesome.

I don't see why everyone's like "Oh no. Panda people being playable would not be a good thing."

From my own view, they would be fun and add a decent variety and sort of "flavor" if ever implimented as a playable race.

But they aren't, though I still would like to actually see them in-game anyway.
Honestly I don't see what the bad deal is. Yes. They're pandas. But pandas are cool!
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pandaren Batista 28 4,079 01-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Ze Pandaren Monolith 27 3,393 11-23-2009, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Pandaren Express! Firzareth 6 1,374 01-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Last Post: firedark56