The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pandaren Express!
I'm not sure if anyone else has heard of this, but I'd thought people who haven't might want to know.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/und ... press.html
Oh, no way..

That sounds awful, I DO NOT want a stranger dressed up as a panda walking up to my house (Or rather, somehow flying or taking a ship) with chinese food :\
That would just be so weird, even though I would get it free :D
Ahaha, yeah this was Blizz's april fools back in, what, 05 I think.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Well, while Pandaren Express might have been a joke, I think Blizzard actually considered making /justeat or /pizza an actual ingame command. Which would bring up an ingame browser for the Just-Eat.com online food ordering business of the same name, in Europe anyway. In America it was supposed to be Domino's Pizza. I don't know why they didn't follow through, but maybe they didn't want to be associated with fattening fast food. (Not like they don't have a lot of overweight players already) But Blizzard was supposed to get a certain % of any order given over WoW.

"Now you don't need to leave your raid to pick up your pizza. Write "Warcraft" in the comments field on your order, and we will deliver straight to your desk"
Wow. This... wow.

Don't us World of Warcraft players already have the stereotype of being fat and lazy?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

In my defense, I have a fast metablism. *sagenod*

But getting back on topic, this is EPIC. Would've been funny to see ingame.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hmm, at first when I saw it, i thought it meant you typed /panda and a screen popped up as a merchant for you to buy food. (yesterday) then after I read it, it's like.. "Ooh, interesting." I wonder if they'll implement that someday, would be so fun ^_^.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pandaren Batista 28 4,079 01-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Ze Pandaren Monolith 27 3,393 11-23-2009, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Pandaren Mikain 14 1,660 08-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Hexproof