The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Patch 2.4
Remember, the patch just went live today. DO NOT PATCH if you still want to be able to log in here. The developers of the server software we use (Ascent) say that it may take up to a month before the code is updated to support 2.4 clients and files.

If you find you have accidentally patched somehow, you should be able to do the following:
1. Open your World of Warcraft directory (This is commonly located at C:\Program files\World of Warcraft)
2. Open the folder called "Data"
3. Delete the Patch.MPQ file
4. Run the repair.exe utility found in the World of Warcraft directory
5. Click the button "Reset and Check Files"
6. The repair utility will say, "World of Warcraft is seriously damaged and will need to be reverted to an earlier version. After it has been reverted you may need to patch up to continue playing."
7. Once the repair utility has completed, you will need to reapply the patch to enter the game.

Be sure to acquire the patches manually after that. You should be able to find patch files in your World of Warcraft folder, such as (for example) WoW-2.3.0.7561-to-2.3.2.7741-enUS-patch.exe or WoW-2.3.2.7741-to-2.3.3.7799-enUS-patch.exe, so just run those until you get to version 2.3.3.7799.

Be sure to disable showing the launcher! And also ensure you are either using the patchlist file acquired from the downloads section here, or simply have coth.game-host.org for BOTH addresses in the patchlist!

Edit: Since it seems this part is being missed, if you still play on retail, I'd highly suggest to make a copy of your WoW folder (if you have the hard drive space) temporarily, so that way you have a folder for retail and a folder for here. If you've already patched, you can follow the instructions above to revert one of the folders back to 2.3.3.

PATCH MIRRORS:
Patch 2.3.0 - Full: http://browse.files.filefront.com/World+...files.html
Patch 2.3.0 -> 2.3.2: http://browse.files.filefront.com/World+...files.html
Patch 2.3.2 -> 2.3.3: http://browse.files.filefront.com/World+...files.html

Be sure to run them in order. After you finish patching to 2.3.3, be sure to change your realmlist.wtf file to point back to coth.game-host.org (or simply redownload the one from the Downloads section here).
(Original post before this one by Zaatu, paraphrased: "Will patching prevent me from playing on the server?" - Kretol)

Yes I presume so, why's that? Is it even out yet?
Ardayus Moulaine - SI:7 Agent : Brutally Murdered

Zul'rin Zanzoa - The Exiled Frostmane
Yeah, it just came out today. ><
Whoops, yes... The emulator updates are beyond our control, and as I understand it, transferring all that new information and making it emulate even close to properly without making the actual server computer burst into flames and begin weeping may take several weeks.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
What´s in it?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

The server? All sorts of things. Um... voodoo effigies, incense, duct tape, strawberry-flavored rhubarb, marbles, a live chinchilla, a paper clip bent into the shape of a dreadlord...

(This is why I'm not allowed to touch the actual coding.)

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnot ... notes.html

A lot of new stuff. :/ And now I have nothing to do! ><
Ahahahaha, Was refering to the patch actually *grins widely*
Could I have the Chinchilla? Allways wanted one.

How do I not download the patch? I mean doesn´t the game do that automaticaly when starting?

If you have the launcher come up then yes, it'll download automatically unless you cancel it. Just have it so you go directly to the login screen instead of the launcher. You can also go straight to the login screen from your WoW folder.
The patch automatically downloads if you connect to a Blizzard server or, of course, if you download it manually.

And the chinchilla powers one of the disc drives, if I'm not mistaken. And does rain dances. It's integral, sorry Nostra.

~Kurt Vonnegut
What a relief! i won´t let the evul (B)lizzards keep me from playing on this server!

*sigh* guess I need to...build! one myself then.

Well, seeing as I would've had to download the patch anyway(I'm a raider on retail) I guess I'm taking a little break. :/ I'll pop on occasionally on my brother's laptop. Of course he chose to take it to work with him today. -.-
Mon, My cyan mae some potion fi yu, dem wil mae yu breddah stay home wid his laptop.

I presume this was released in the US. Patch day is usually wednesday for us in Europe. If so, any chance of a link to download (If and when the emu, is updated) ?
Ardayus Moulaine - SI:7 Agent : Brutally Murdered

Zul'rin Zanzoa - The Exiled Frostmane

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Gameobject Patch Kretol 20 7,437 12-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Ironhide
  Patch up! (3.3.5) Kretol 21 4,271 06-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  WARNING: Patch 3.3.5 - DO NOT PATCH! Kretol 2 1,253 06-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Patch Up! (3.3.3a) Kretol 6 1,911 05-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Mrjaunt