The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Patch 2.4
Again, as I said, the emulator may take several weeks to update, if indeed it is updated at all. It tends to cause more harm than good. Also, if you download the patch, you will not be able to use emulated servers until they have "caught up" to the patch.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Well.. Hoping the server is updated, but if it'll cause more harm than good, then a good idea not to update. <nod>
If the server isn't updated, people won't join. From retail that is.
Ardayus Moulaine - SI:7 Agent : Brutally Murdered

Zul'rin Zanzoa - The Exiled Frostmane
I will say this. One. More. Time.

The server "Conquest of the Horde" IS NOT currently updated to the most recent patch. It CANNOT be updated until the emulator programmers, who DO NOT include Kretol, go though allllll of the data and convert it, then get it actually working. This may take a long time, and is out of our hands entirely. So please, be patient.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Oh, I know I know, I probably should've quoted Zaatu. I was talking about in the future. When the Emu is actually released, wether you choose to update the server or not.
Ardayus Moulaine - SI:7 Agent : Brutally Murdered

Zul'rin Zanzoa - The Exiled Frostmane
As a reminder to anyone who doesn't follow you'd do best to NOT start the game through the launcher which would take you through patching if you want to keep playing here. You'd be forced to re-install/repair and re-patch up to the version we're playing now.
:(

I run a guild on Live and I'm a raider. I have to patch. i r sadface
Isebella Drudaen - Merchant, entrepreneur and fire mage.
Drusilla - Shadow Priestess and Mistress of all things sadistic.
Me too :( But I have a second computer, but it's my brother's work computer. It has WoW but he may have also downloaded the patch. :(

Let me know once the server accepts the patch.
If you have the hard drive space and must have a patched version of WoW (for instance, if you still play on retail servers), I'd HIGHLY suggest to make a copy of your WoW directory temporarily specifically for use to play on the server here, and revert that WoW version back to 2.3.3. Instructions are in the first post.
(The Question thread has been merged with the Patch 2.4 thread)
*Is actually glad he quit retail*
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Ok Kret... so if I have a copy of the directory and then decided to patch one, will the both patch automaticly?
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I'm going to attempt to make a second copy tomorrow.
Isebella Drudaen - Merchant, entrepreneur and fire mage.
Drusilla - Shadow Priestess and Mistress of all things sadistic.
Each separate directory of WoW is... well, separate. An action with one will not affect both. Just be sure you do NOT have the launcher set to show.
If you do accidentally patch and you are not a retailer, delete the file labelled "patch_mpq" and run the repair utility in your WoW folder. After that, just patch right up to just before 2.4! It's not a quick process, but it will have you back on CotH!
˜★Sketch Blog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Gameobject Patch Kretol 20 7,437 12-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Ironhide
  Patch up! (3.3.5) Kretol 21 4,271 06-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  WARNING: Patch 3.3.5 - DO NOT PATCH! Kretol 2 1,253 06-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Patch Up! (3.3.3a) Kretol 6 1,911 05-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Mrjaunt
  Warning: Patch 3.3.3 (Don't do it!) Kretol 17 3,577 04-01-2010, 11:30 AM