The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Patch 2.4
Check the first post in this very thread. There are links to the patches you need, if you don't have them.
thats the problem kretol, its at like 2.0.0.8 something and when i try to do those other ones, it says i need a higher version then what i have =/
Norana:adorable paladin of potential destruction
Alright, I just had the same problem and was pounding my head against the wall

Here's the thing

You MUST MUST MUST download and install patch 2.3, and nothing else before, if you don't have the full copy, download the one Kretol linked,,

After that the other ones are available in your directory, or should be, make sure you get those, Kretol has them linked

Hope this helps
Edit: FINALLY got it working.

For us Macers, there's a bit more work. If you installed 2.4 patch, you have to completely (as in it can't even rest in your trash can) remove the game from your harddrive. We don't have uninstall, really, you just take a program folder and dump it. I recommend just moving it off your computer to save you time and settings. I have an external hard drive that I eventually stuck it on.

You then have to reinstall the entire game. Sucks, don't it? I put mine in a different location than the standard install though, in a folder called Conquest under my Applications.

If you have patched your live version up bit by bit over time, you should have all the patches in your live WoW folder up to 2.3.3. You can drag them over to your conquest version and install them one by one, in order, and then add in the CotH realmlist.

Your live version of WoW should remain off your computer during all the patching and installing.

If you don't have the patches bit by bit, you can get them here:
http://www.macgamefiles.com/detail.php?item=19723
This will update 2.0 to 2.3. It is a long long download, so be prepared to wait.

http://www.macgamefiles.com/detail.php?item=19812
2.3 to 2.3.2

http://www.macgamefiles.com/detail.php?item=19838
2.3.2 to 2.3.3

Macgames doesn't always work, so you can also find the files here:
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.arakkoa.com]http://www.arakkoa.com</a><!-- w -->
But be prepared for annoying popups and adds.

You can then move your WoW with 2.4 back to your computer, but be ware! DO NOT patch either versions without moving the other off your computer first.
allrighty...well....iam not running on a mac, but i could use the patch from 2.0.0.8 all the way to the 2.3.3 one that i need, but i cant seem to find it online and i just recently had completely wiped wow off of my computer so i actually cant get my self back up to 2.3 cause in the folder its only showing me 2.4 patches =(
Norana:adorable paladin of potential destruction
So the full 2.3 patch does not work for you?
The full one Kretol linked worked for me and I had the exact same problem as you did
:? Ok, I have a problem that might not even be related: When I try to log in it says; Con not validate game version. Cry

I have not downlaoded the new patch or what the last patch I downloaded was. :oops: I asm not a computer wiz and I do not understand why this is happening. :!: :?:
That means you don't have the right version, just run the launcher.exe in your wow directory and it should auto patch you to 2.4.1 if you let it run.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
downlaoding some patches now, thanks
I can have WotLK and still play on this server?...
Or do i have to uninstall?
This... thread is from 2008, man. We run 3.1.3 I believe.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
Erm... you just necro'd a thread that's almost a year old. Rest assured, we are on the latest patch, as stated on the main page (3.1.3).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Gameobject Patch Kretol 20 7,437 12-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Ironhide
  Patch up! (3.3.5) Kretol 21 4,271 06-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  WARNING: Patch 3.3.5 - DO NOT PATCH! Kretol 2 1,253 06-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Patch Up! (3.3.3a) Kretol 6 1,911 05-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Mrjaunt
  Warning: Patch 3.3.3 (Don't do it!) Kretol 17 3,577 04-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: DarkAngelRising