The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Patch version for the server
Yes, I'm new- I've finished patching up to 2.4.3 (80 something or the other..) And when I try to log in it gives me a error message such as "this and that is interfering with that and this" - Whatever. I've been looking around on the General Discussion tab area, and I think the server isn't updated to that particular version.. Whatever the case may be, I'd like to know which patch version the server is running off of or where I can find it (I'll be taking a look at "Server Status Tab" after i post this) If I do find it, then sorry for making a useless thread. I also would like to know IF infact the version of the server isnt the latest, when it will be up to date! Thanks for reading/helping/etc. Eventually, i'll see you ingame..
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2805
Reading the News posts usually will clear this sort of thing right up, as will reading a lot of other things in the forum and wiki.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I've looked through, I'd have to delete a file and run the repair.. I'll think about it later on today, I'd prefer not to have to Patch from 2.0.0 to 2.4.0 again..( The first time , my comp went on standby and froze) I'll be back later on.
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch
Oh no... I just made a fatal mistake.. Which will double the amount of time before I can play... All those hours of life, wasted in seconds. :shock:
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Draenei Patch Ayarei 23 7,107 04-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Lystaa
  Forsaken Skin Patch - Covering Up the Bones Spiralin 3 1,135 02-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Rowgen
  Personal Patch: Revamping yourself Brutalskars 3 1,000 04-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars
  Patch. Azheron 5 1,362 03-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Azheron
  New version of GHI is out! DuskWolf 14 1,672 09-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Clarie