The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Peace, friend. Hail!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Of course I did. Twice, even. Once before hand, upon hearing about the server, and a second time when I heard that I needed to learn them when creating a forum/game account.

2. How did you hear about us?

I heard about CotH through the grapevine from two friends. H3aVenZr3zuRect/Nagaku and somebody else. Don't know his name on here. <<

3. How did you get into RP?

I'm an avid actor, and that got me generally spurred on the idea of plays, stories and literature. I started on pen and paper RPGs, DnD, don't know the edition, and it pretty much juts grew from there.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I got into Warcraft ever since I got gifted Warcraft III for my birthday. I was always enthralled with it, the campaign was enveloping, and it had a really confusing storyline! Fun to play through it. It got even better with The Frozen Throne, and when World of Warcraft came out, I was smitten.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Favourite race/class? Tauren and rogue would probably be my favorite race and class. If they were together? Hoo boy, that'd be one kind of day.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Favorite kind of character.. normally a kind-hearted, lawful neutral character. If I'm playing a rogue or warlock, however, I tend to shimmy my way down to Chaotic Evil. I always have to have a bit of wiggle room to have some fun with my characters, being able to toss a joke around every once in awhile.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like my RP to be fun. I don't mean fun as in.. "Zexleya jumps onto the roof, dancing wildly to the band." I like to just have some points to poke in a little jaunting word or two, get some laughs in. I think it livens RP up and keeps it from getting stale and boring.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I enjoy acting, biking, tennis, Guild Wars.. some talents I have are.. oh! I have quite the vocal range, falsetto I think I was told. One kind of stupid human trick I can do is make all the blood rush to my face and make it turn red, and I actually feel a lot more comfortable in tight areas, like if I can be under a mattress (Strange situation, I know) then I'd feel pretty snug. Meh. It's weird.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

United States of America. Born and raised.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I think I.. oh! Question #1! The rules and policies question. Of course! I cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, that I will abide by the rules and policies as closely to the letter as I am physically able. Hey, I'm only human.
[Image: badge.jpg]
/Facepalm
Welcome to the server! >8D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Come In Peace Molotov9875 2 566 12-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Molotov9875
  Hail, from Toulac. Toulac 5 1,098 10-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Hail! kthulu 4 875 07-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: kthulu
  Hail, and well met. cameronansari 1 802 03-08-2009, 08:29 AM