The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Perma-customized displayIDs
This answers my question pretty well...So If I get approved for Solivan, Id probebly make a Nerubian Rebel(If anyone has raided Azjol Nerub, they would know who the Nerubian Rebels are) Thank you for the information.
Oh yes, I want to play a daughter of Cenrius! Or a succubus!
I'd love to play a murloc or gnoll, but there won't be much RP for them, so they aren't the best idea.

My other choice is Tuskarr, but when I put a shirt/vest/anything for chest/shirt slot on it, the hole for the head ends up between his shoulder. Or at least, that is in WoW Model Viewer... if some gear could be made for them from the NPC models, it would be cool...

But for now, let's don't get excited. I will just wait and see what will happen with my Prestige Application first, then see if this thing starts going and then think if I will roll a special character. :)
Could we trough this, create characters using factions? And we could also do better, in the way of some Prestige classes having forms such as Mountain Kings, Primals, Shadow Ascendants, Druids of the Fang and even Steam Warriors.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Uncorrupted Orcs and Taunka, plz. :D
before u say i am stoling this tesseract let me explain to u a thing
I have to go with Ethereals as well. They're just so amazing.
Aanya Ambersong- The conflicted Soldier of Fortune.
Julianah Graven- The fanatically self righteous Zealot of The Light.
Shaavi- The Fighter who is willing to test her mettle against everyone, and everything.

"Keep an open mind, it'll do you good."
My friend, if this comes true, I will be beyond impressed!

I am dieing to see this!
Dulche et decorum est.Pro patria muori.

[Image: awawwaw.gif]

Only in death...
This sounds amazing. If you guys could implement Ice Trolls and Forest Trolls I'd love you guys forever. ;_;

A dragon race doesn't sound too far-fetched either. They could look like a normal character, but have some druid-esque racial ability that turns them into a dragon/drake (drake sounds better, it'd be bad if it were too overpowered, which I fear dragons might be.) of their respective flight.

Oh, and can Ethereals equip and display armor like normal, playable races? Just curious, because if it could be done, that would be amazing to play as one. If not... well, they'd still be interesting to play as. I just think it'd be interesting to play as an Ethereal in full plate armor.
Dragons are overpowered as all get out as it is... but the other idea's sound really cool. I, for one, want... Ogres.

Da wut ecology mean? ME SMASH.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

I have always wanted to play a Tuskarr! <3