The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pharadenas`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a guy who likes to have fun RPing. (obvious xD) I'm 16 and I'm a spring of ideas and got a decent knowledge of the lore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Belgium (long live chocolate and fries!!!) and I speak Dutch and English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I read all of the original lore and it rly got me excited so I bought WC3 and then WoW. The more I played, the more I liked the lore.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I heard about this server from my friend, E1Alpha (who has been banned sadly enough :'( ) I was wondering what the server is like, and so far, I like what I see.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern roleplay, fighting roleplay (without dying!), romance roleplay and just day-to-day roleplay. So pretty much everything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like all races, but I hate leveling all clases xD
If you would ask my top three race/class combos, I'd say: Draenei Shaman, Blood Elf Death Knight and Human Warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect some nice RP and I hope I get to prove that my friend was wrong about the GMs being unfair. (Don't blame him for it, he didn't expect to be banned, so he got pretty pissed)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, definatly
On retail its so gone

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
... He kept on running, hearing the roars of the black dragons behind him. Pharadenas ran deeper and deeper into Grim Batol. His comrades were dead; the priests, the blood knights, the farstriders, ... Everyone. Only he survived the black dragonflight, but only to reach the deepest core of Grim Batol, standing face-to-face to the greastest of the Black Dragons: Deathwing. He was stunned in place, dropping his swords as he gets blasted back by the fire of the black dragon. He was jumped by the dragonspawn. His chest got sliced open and a spear impaled his heart. He felt three seconds of intense pain... and then it was black. His corpse wasn't burned or destroyed, Deathwing didn't want to violate his flames. Pharadenas's corpse was thrown in the sea, but the stream brought the body to the coast of the Ghostlands, and was found some warriors... of the Scourge...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a guy who likes to have fun RPing. (obvious xD) I'm 16 and I'm a spring of ideas and got a decent knowledge of the lore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Belgium (long live chocolate and fries!!!) and I speak Dutch and English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I read all of the original lore and it rly got me excited so I bought WC3 and then WoW. The more I played, the more I liked the lore.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I heard about this server from my friend, E1Alpha (who has been banned sadly enough :'( ) I was wondering what the server is like, and so far, I like what I see.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern roleplay, fighting roleplay (without dying!), romance roleplay and just day-to-day roleplay. So pretty much everything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like all races, but I hate leveling all clases xD
If you would ask my top three race/class combos, I'd say: Draenei Shaman, Blood Elf Death Knight and Human Warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect some nice RP and I hope I get to prove that my friend was wrong about the GMs being unfair. (Don't blame him for it, he didn't expect to be banned, so he got pretty pissed)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, definatly
On retail its so gone

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
... He kept on running, hearing the roars of the black dragons behind him. Pharadenas ran deeper and deeper into Grim Batol. His comrades were dead; the priests, the blood knights, the farstriders, ... Everyone. Only he survived the black dragonflight, but only to reach the deepest core of Grim Batol, standing face-to-face to the greastest of the Black Dragons: Deathwing. He was stunned in place, dropping his swords as he gets blasted back by the fire of the black dragon. He was jumped by the dragonspawn. His chest got sliced open and a spear impaled his heart. He felt three seconds of intense pain... and then it was black. His corpse wasn't burned or destroyed, Deathwing didn't want to violate his flames. Pharadenas's corpse was thrown in the sea, but the stream brought the body to the coast of the Ghostlands, and was found some warriors... of the Scourge...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: