The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Plants
They'll be the death of me. In one of my courses, I'm being bombarded with a huge amount of material that I will be tested on twice within the next week, and it's all on plants. A crash course on botany, I guess. This, along with some of my other classes and things I have to do irl is eating up my time completely. I need to take a deep breath in order to sort out this information overload, and take a bit of time away from the things I'd like to do, meaning RP. So for the next week or two, you won't see me much in game, save short sessions here and there if I can squeeze them in. I'll still be getting to FH stuff, but expect queries for RP with me to be shot down for the aforementioned time frame.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
No problems, Geoni. RL always comes before WoW, and we shall be patiently awaiting your return.

Good luck with your study of flower picking, man!
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
I aced the big bad botany test, and got through some of my larger assignments for the next week or two. I'll still be a bit busy with other stuff, but I'll be available to get online and RP this weekend and on some weekdays!
[Image: anim_500.gif]