The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Plenti's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello there.
I've been playing games for a very long time now. Roleplaying is something that I enjoy alot as it adds so much story.
I love tabletop RPGs and I play them reguarly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Sweden, which makes my primary language Swedish.
But fear not! We're pretty good at english when it comes to writing it.
Heh heh he.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My dad used to work at a big at a company that issues magazines about PC, tech and etc. Anyways, they had a video games magazine back then. Since my dad had friends in that department he brought home games that had been reviewed and such for me to play. And one day he brought home Warcraft 3 and it got my attention immediatley. I was pretty young at the time but I remember when he came home with '' The Frozen Throne '' I had no idea there would be an expansion but man, I played that game alot.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found you with a simple google, I tried Prologue Wow I think it was, but I didn't really enjoy it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'd say the tavern roleplay is my favourite when it comes to roleplay within the Warcraft Universe. I just like sharing stories and talk everyday matters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Dwarven Paladin has always been my favourite.
It what I started roleplaying as when I found out about the roleplaying community within the retail World of Warcraft. It's what I had at the time and it introduced me to my first character. Brayden the drunkard knight.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't really know. It will be interesting to see a server which is revolved around roleplaying. It doesn't exist on retail WoW so it will be fun to see.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Haha, that people can get punished for metagaming, godmoding and powergaming. That was such a difficult thing to deal with in World of Warcraft you know. Everyone could do it and noone could stop it. It's kind of a relief that people will deal with it here.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Yeah, sure. I'd love to try it. I haven't roleplayed at all for a while so I could use mentoring.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Later!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I haven't been roleplaying for some time now, but I've been everywhere.
The GTA:SA Los Santos Roleplay is my most recent I think.
I used to roleplay on TnB's Half-Life 2 servers aswell back when they were popular.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Plenti has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello Plenti, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! If you have further questions, I recommend giving this guide a read, as it contains a lot of helpful information for players who are new to the server. Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under. As for downloading the correct client and other things that you need to do in order to connect, I recommend giving this a read, as I found it very helpful myself when we made the switch to Cataclysm.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Additionally, if you have skype and want to connect to the community there, we have an official skype group. For more information, read this thread. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can! And if not me, any Overseer, GM, or Forum Helper.

Quote:I'd say the tavern roleplay is my favourite when it comes to roleplay within the Warcraft Universe. I just like sharing stories and talk everyday matters.

I enjoy tavern RP as well. It's a great way to share stories and get in the RPing mood as well as meet other characters and plan storylines/future RP with them. And if all else fails, you can shout out in the lookingfor channel, 'hey, looking to start some tavern RP' and it tends to work out.

Quote:The GTA:sA Los Santos Roleplay is my most recent I think.

You know, I've seen a lot of people mention RPing in this particular setting in past introductions but I've never really asked what it's all about. So...what's it all about? If you don't mind me asking, I'm curious.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]