The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pokemon RP and Tournaments: CotH Edition
MstrCorvus and I are gonna be hosting a good ol' Pokemon Tournament! Well, more like a series of tournaments with different classes available. This will also hold relevance to any Pokemon themed RP, since you can train your team as you RP with others. How the Pokemon RP will be set up hasn't quite been decided yet, but a few things for the Tournaments has been decided between me and MstrCorvus.

Tournament Types

This will be tricky to organize since we will have various media for the tournaments depending on what is available to the players. Not everyone readily has a 2DS or 3DS and the new 6th gen games, so to make up for that, we will have various options.

Emulated Tourney
This tourney format will be for those interested in emulating all generation games depending on the region chosen to start your journey or preferred game. Emulators such as TGB Dual 7 for Gen 1 and 2, Visual Boy Advance paired with VBALink for Gen 3, and DeSmuME for Gen 4 and 5.

Pokemon Showdown Tourney
Another alternative is Pokemon Showdown. An unofficial "battle emulator" of sorts. It can either be downloaded or run in your browser. It's great for quick battles when you don't feel like playing through a game on an emulator or lack the hardware to play the 6th Gen games. To me, the downside is that you get to modify everything about the Pokemon. IVs, EVs, ect. It kind of takes away the specialness of that Pokemon, you know?

Pokemon X/Y Tourney
This is for people with a 2DS or 3DS, Pokemon X/Y and/or Pokemon OR/AS. These will be organized by exchanging friend codes, training your Pokemon yourself, and battling designated opponents. Note: Anyone with Pokemon OR/AS that chooses to battle someone with Pokemon X/Y, you automatically default to have Pokemon only available in X/Y. So sadly, none of the new Mega Evolutions can be used.

Pokemon OR/AS Tourney
Similar to the Pokemon X/Y Tourney, this is for people who have Pokemon OR/AS. This category allows for use of the new Mega Evolutions not found in X/Y.

Pokemon Roleplay

To be built! Check back later!

General Rules

Some tourneys will be themed based on profiled CotH characters that were RPed up until the closure of the WoW server. These tourneys are independent of any IC tourneys!
Standard Tourney Rules:
  • For character themed tourneys, Pokemon must be named after approved, profiled characters.
  • Using another person's character name requires that player's permission.
  • No legendaries.
  • Mega Evolution is reserved for the finals.
  • There are different level brackets. Level 5, 25, 50, 100, and unlimited.
  • No duplicate items.
  • All battles are in Single Battle format unless specifically mentioned in that Tourney's rules.
  • Ragequits warrant instant disqualification.
Roleplay Rules:

To be decided. Check back later!
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I would be down for this!
Geoni and I did a couple games in Pokemon Showdown awhile back and it was fun and easy to set up, probably get the most people doing this method too.
Quote:Pokemon X/Y Tourney

I'm up for this!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

You guys know I like showdown but it gets stressful because pokemon battles are such a science. D:

I'm up for it though.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Just as a random suggestion, why not take a look at Pokemmo? It's a pretty cool way of playing pokemon online also.

But otherwise, Nuuu, let us have our Mega Evos beyond the finals. I've put too much time and effort into my Mega Gallade. D:
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Pokemmo looks pretty awesome, yeah.

https://pokemmo.eu/

Edit:  Woof, nevermind.  Was looking it all over, what a poisonous community of people.  :|
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Pokemmo does look pretty cool. I'll give it a shot!
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Oh... But I'm only familiar with Gen 1... :(
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]