The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poldena's Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a fairly young person, at the ripe age of thirteen, and I love to roleplay. I especially love to put my ideas into a person who might be totally different than me (say a member of the alliance XD) and see their life, and possibly change it. I love the lore behind Warcraft, and I actually spend more time looking at the lore than playing the game itself, although I love that too.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States, down South in Texas. I was born in Missouri though. I speak very fluent English and learning German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I bought Warcraft III when I was about ten, and loved it. I just got into World of Warcraft, but I think I have taken a hang of it. I however, am not new to roleplay.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The ability that this server has to moderate people comming in and out of the server is amazing. I love having to show myself to the croud before actually playing on the server. It also assures that no one should be on the server that is not there for roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love Rp'ing, but I am not an extreme roleplayer. I will not speak in old English, or Elven. I do however like to ask people about their fictional lives and see all the lovely responses I get. I can not wait to roleplay where it is actually enforced.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am a major fan of the Blood elves. Their relation to the high elves, and their overall badassery (excuse my made up word) makes the experience great. I love the architecture of their city, Silvermoon, and the Blood Elves have good Role Playing "costumes". The fact that they are even still alive after the purging from the scourge has proven to me that they pride themselves on opulence, but are not afraid to fight.

What are your expectations of this server?:
By having to do this application, albeit not much of a trouble for me, I expect this server's quality and the peoples abilities to Role Play to be very high. I am sure this server prides itself on those two factors.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The language and maturity rules. While harsh language is appropriate at times, most of the time it could be substituted by a better word. By doing this, it also shows maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As the Blood Elf, Eve'thalos, looks over the balcony of his house, and out into the city of Silvermoon below, something catches his eye. A tent, built right in the middle of Farstriders Square. As he looks closer, he sees a sign nailed into the tent; it says, "Recruitment Office for the Royal Elven Guard". Eve (as his friends call him) is suddenly captivated by all the Blood Elves down at the tent, and goes down to take a look for him self. When he gets down into the Square, he sees what all the commotion is about, Lor'themar Theron, the Regent Lord, with the Ranger-General, is standing in the tent. Eve himself has never seen Lor'themar himself, especially from this close up. Eve, being the careful person that he is, scans the croud before he goes in to take a closer look, and maybe even talk to the Regent Lord. As he nears him, he sees an Elf suddenly take out a blade, inscribed with blood, frost, and unholy runes, take off his cowl, and yell "For the Lich King!" before charging at Lor'themar. Eve daringly takes out a blade of his own, given to him by his grandfather, and runs at the servant of the Lich King. A split second before the servant reaches Lor'themar, Eve deflects the blade with his own, causing sparks of frost to erupt from the enchanted blade. With the quickness of a rogue, Eve dodges the thrust and backstabs the Lich King's servant. He falls to the ground saying "I have failed you master." before dying slowing, laying on the cobblestone streets of Silvermoon City.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
After writing that story, I don't think I can write anymore :p