The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Policy Change on Approvals/Vouches and Levels
Alright, no sense in dragging this out. If you have a complaint, PM Grakor, otherwise, please don't bother cluttering up our forum, thank you.
[Image: Signature.png]
But the time I was given was about 1-2 minutes.... :(
"Trapped in endless servitude to a being of greed and sloth."

Kreed Auroh
And Yes I have done that.

Kreed Auroh
Ace, the following is an exact copy of the introduction that you made:

Quote:Yes.

Google search.

Got tire of PVP server. Went to random server and it ended up being Moonguard. Someone IG persuaded me it was like acting, so I tried. It was fun so I started RPing more and more. Until it was second nature.

Played it for a LONG time.

Dont have either.

^^^^ Again.

^^

I'm creative, I can draw really well, And acting.

USA

Yes

I find it more than a little amusing that you can put more effort into a complaint thread than you can in a post introducing yourself to others. If you are unable to do something as simple as to read through a forum sticky, one titled "Read before posting your intro" before posting your introduction, I'm not sure I have any pity for you. Especially since not only did you post mostly one-line answers, you refused to even answer some of them.

You were denied because of your own inability to read.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
As I said earlier. THAT was the app that was created AFTER my computer erased my ealier app [which had alot more thought and creativity put into it]. I posted that while frustrated, when I went back and attempted to fix it I was told by a GM [or admin, can't remember which] that it was to late and that the decision was final. That is where my problem is, and i've clarified this many times.

Kreed Auroh
Why would you then follow that by posting something that you yourself admit is inadequate? You knew it would have been ahead of time.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changes to the Resurrection System & Character Death Policy Loxmardin 5 3,131 11-21-2013, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Guard Policy Elaboration Kretol 1 1,292 09-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Mezrin
  Character Warning and Player Guard Policy Changes Grakor456 18 5,205 07-21-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  Wiki URL change Kretol 3 1,457 03-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  New Policy- Resurrection Mikain 14 3,728 01-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Last Post: stompkins