The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll to consolidate all the requests for new hero classes
I created this post so that the opinions on what hero classes should be instated could be consolidated into one post. It's your opinion here, please do not attempt to sway everyone in the universe into agreeing with you. Do give your reasons for why the class should be instated, just, please, don't get into arguements about it. That being said:

High Crusader - new Paladin Hero Class, my opinion. They'd be supremely devoted Paladins, who believe in the Light above all else, and thus have gained added gifts from the Light. They would use two handers, and have increased holy spell effects. I get this, because a lot of the more powerful elite Paladin creatures in the game are known as Crusaders, or High Crusaders.
Hammerfall: Paladin of the Light, head of the Hammer of Justice
Ragnarr: The Stormcaller, Elemental Shaman
DECEASED: Moriela: Evil Shadow Priestess
Erm.... didint you already post something like this before the restart? >.>
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I did post the suggestion for the hero class, but the posts about new hero classes have been getting a bit out of hand, and I wanted to make things a bit less... annoying for the GMs, by creating a single post where everyone can post their suggestions for a Hero class, rather than having several different posts.
Will the GM´s even add any new titles? Could be good to know before we all do these rants and topics about it.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly not, but once again, that's not the point of this post. The point of this post is to consolidate all the other posts.
There is one post already on this, and I asked people to add to it. So.. you know.. add to it, don't make another. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1575
Ardayus Moulaine - SI:7 Agent : Brutally Murdered

Zul'rin Zanzoa - The Exiled Frostmane
Agreed, please, if you're going to do this, read other people's threads first and make sure it hasn't already been started. If by some miracle we get a half dozen new GMs with a lot of free time (or other conditions arise that make adding more classes more feasable), we will want to know what people are interested in.

This topic is now locked, please direct all further ideas to the thread linked above.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A few more item requests for the vendors Wuvvums 3 804 04-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  New RP location requests! mangaboy111 33 4,058 03-21-2011, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Ben
  Dual-wielding for all classes? Lascivar 14 1,706 04-25-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Tier for all Classes. Timetokill 18 3,174 01-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Drak
  Hero GMs Hammerfall 9 2,010 04-27-2008, 04:08 PM