The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poof, it's gone!
So, yeah. Taking an absence for a while. Might be short, might be long. I just can't seem to find my place on CoTH that much these days and ever since Cataclysm kicked in, I just haven't found anywhere I can properly join or participate. Most my storylines feel halted and I just can't be bothered with doing anything really.

Nothing to fuss about. I'll be on Skype for Skype RP, or ingame if I'm specifically wanted / needed.

Catch y'all on the flipside.

Have a sloth.
Spoiler:
[Image: image.png]
:cc miss you already. D: I hope you have a very good break and return refreshed.
Hug
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Sorry, I can't help myself....
Too* much swag.
Have a good break!
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
No more Verindyni pre-Shattering either?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
<3

(Here are a few more characters.. they won't let me just post that heart, how mean.)
D: </3
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Noooooo, Psycho! Who else will yell at me in-game now? T_T
Feels a bump is needed.

It looks like my absence is going to be even longer- And all the less active ingame. I'm a kind of fellow who usually fights tooth and nail for something he wants and for me, I thought my biggest desire was to come back to being active on CoTH. Unfortunately, it seems that sometimes even my own persistence has to falter.

As of the passing while, I've been feeling all the more and more disconnected from the server. Both from most of those who play on it and from the world itself. Maybe it's the season, maybe I'm just getting older and more tired. Whatever it is, it's keeping me away from a place I once considered a second home. And while I hate to leave a lot of people in the middle of their storyline (mostly Rowgen and Ural), I can't seem to find the same joy and distraction I once found in roleplaying on CoTH. I had some of the most pleasant experiences of my roleplaying on this server, and I've met amazing people. Had a few poor moments, but I can honestly say they were dwarfed by all the good I had on here.

If there was one thing I regret, it's not being able to keep in touch with a lot of great people from the server. It just seems that this was all we had that actually held us in company.

I'm not sure if I'm leaving for good or not. I'd rather let the moment decide on that.

I'm always available on Skype, I suppose. You can find it in my User details. Until then,

May your fortune never frown!
Sir Septif will always be a main character. Better not leave forever, or I'll have to buy a plane ticket.

Spoiler:
I'm the only one allowed to leave forever.
[Image: okayguy.jpg]
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Storylines actually have to get off the ground to leave in the middle of them. Don't worry about @Rowgen, I'll uh, keep him busy in your stead.

I've enjoyed the time we've spent together and all the times you made me laugh. My only regret is not jabbing you on Skype more often. Happy trails and I'll keep you in the loop.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Noooooo :(

See yah
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
I feel this deserves a touch of notice.

Guess what?
omg it's psycho hiiiiii <3
Woooooooowwww. Look who's back. I almost thought you will not be back.. But they always come back..

Welcome back Psycho <3.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poof! the third Israeli... gone! Stealthscout 5 838 06-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  The Four Day Poof Zenethen 5 992 07-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Poof! Aadora 7 1,406 01-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Aadora
  Herpidy Derpidy Poof Thoradin 3 1,147 10-21-2010, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Spiralin